• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fresh Start OOC Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, got the story rolling again! L llamatime is up next and I know I personally am looking forward to seeing what Giovanni will do to try and get out of this mess >3>

Giovanni Rease, if you read over the lore and the main rp you can see that he was one of the first to break away from the group...And then immediately disturbed a colony of giant rats. We are all currently waiting to see what he does next to get out of this mess XD

Ahhh, I was just kidding. OOC wise I know :P. It's just that IC I'm having Lothar not know that he left on his own, which is why he's just humming off to the south.

Look, uber-chan. Id never separate, but my characters a paranoid little'un. And she woke up with two knives, so i figured it was the best option for my character as of right now. Bad idea, but a spicy one

Well, as long as the remaining three don't leave the defenseless people who haven't woken up yet every thing should be fine.

(Nameless)

The girl didn't get far in running - she turned and was knocked out cold by a tree that seemed to jump out at her. Charan walked past the two unmoving people who had introduced themselves as Hera and Monroe and restrained the caramel haired girl in rope that seemed to come from nowhere. The girl was helplessly dragged to the top of the hill where the full, midnight moon shone on a pentagram made from those weird rat things Giovanni massacred a while back. Giovanni, bloody hatchet in hand and with a mouth red with blood, took the southern point. Charan and Lothar took the northern points, and the statues of Hera and Monroe stood on the other two points. As the nameless girl stirred, the three conscious beings slit their palms and let their crimson blood drip on the ground as they chanted some weird incantation in a mix of Latin, Hebrew, and another unknown language. The girl wriggled and squirmed to no avail as the ground beneath her opened up and a plume of fire engulfs her. The 3 sadists stare, abyssal fire reflecting in their eyes as the screams of the young girl are drowned out by the crackling eruption. Agonizing minutes later, the ground closes once more, the fire snuffs out, and from the ashes rises Bang Bang Bang Bang himself, who takes control of the two statues, returning life to their eyes. Bang Bang Bang Bang vanishes in the air and all is returned to normal. Nobody missed the loss of Dagger girl. Let's be honest. Who would? She threatened to kill all'a'yalls. Just saying.

Bang Bang Bang Bang ; Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon ; L llamatime ; Cazberry Cazberry

I will give Bang Bang Bang Bang until around the time I wake up tomorrow to post before the post is passed on to Cazberry Cazberry just so we can keep things moving. I know that people are busy and on different time scales so I am doing my best to give everyone due time. I feel we will be waiting on people a lot in the future and that's okay sometimes! But with that said I will try and keep things moving if it seems like someone is too busy to post that round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back