• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fresh Start OOC Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Ubertide

Exactly what it says on the tin, this is the ooc room for Fresh Start! Come here for questions, suggestions, or simple chatter!
EDIT: We now have a discord, people who make the cut in the character room will be given the link to it privately!

Last edited:
So, im not sure if anyone else is having an issue with my character, the text is clipped. Not sure if thats just my phone or not. When i get home i can check it.

Ubertide Ubertide Bonus question Uber (technically, questions plural):

1) How/Do our characters remember their names, full or otherwise? (see q. 3 for basically this but more rambly)
2) Do our characters possess muscle memory e.g. for swords, bows, knot work, etc
3) What basic memories/skills do our characters retain, if any. i.e. are they essentially cavemen without language, or do they retain linguistic knowledge, understanding of how to make a fire/shelter, the importance of clean water, etc. In short, is it solely personal memories they've lost?
4) Do you want all our characters on the same side, or can factions within player characters arise?

Bang Bang Bang Bang Alright here I am sorry for the delay, was sleeping! I am thinking I will limit the characters to two per person at a time, I will edit the character page with this information. As for your other questions:
1)This is something that's up to you, they may not know their identity but they may at the very least have a name! If not that they could possibly just give themselves a new name or have it given to them by others.
2) Again this is up to you, they have the knowledge to know what things are but the knowledge and skill of how to use a thing is up to you. It stands to reason that they'd at least have some idea of how to use the items they start out with!
3) They know language, what things are, and things like that. What they don't know is who they are as a person, where they are, how they got there, and what the heck is going on. I didn't think it would be a very fun story if the characters didn't remember anything at all.
4) What I want is for your characters to form their own stories as they see fit, whether this means being alone, making allies, or trying to build a new home. This is all up to you as a character to decide how they'd want to proceed with this rather unusual situation. I'm just kinda here for the ride and to influence what happens in the environment around the characters.
I hope this answered your questions, let me know if you have any more!

Bang Bang Bang Bang Alright here I am sorry for the delay, was sleeping! I am thinking I will limit the characters to two per person at a time, I will edit the character page with this information. As for your other questions:
1)This is something that's up to you, they may not know their identity but they may at the very least have a name! If not that they could possibly just give themselves a new name or have it given to them by others.
2) Again this is up to you, they have the knowledge to know what things are but the knowledge and skill of how to use a thing is up to you. It stands to reason that they'd at least have some idea of how to use the items they start out with!
3) They know language, what things are, and things like that. What they don't know is who they are as a person, where they are, how they got there, and what the heck is going on. I didn't think it would be a very fun story if the characters didn't remember anything at all.
4) What I want is for your characters to form their own stories as they see fit, whether this means being alone, making allies, or trying to build a new home. This is all up to you as a character to decide how they'd want to proceed with this rather unusual situation. I'm just kinda here for the ride and to influence what happens in the environment around the characters.
I hope this answered your questions, let me know if you have any more!

Honestly, how DARE you sleep - so scandalous! In all seriousness, thanks for bothering to answer all my million whining questions :P

All the answers are perfect and thank you very much- looking forward to this game starting!

QUOTE="matzi8qr, post: 9001481, member: 59971"]Games? As in, hunger games? Why is everyone threatening death already we just started![/QUOTE]
why, because
[
<3

Ubertide Ubertide yet ANOTHER question but, do our heroes awaken in nary but their birthday suits, or clad? And if so, what era's clothing do they wear?

Bang Bang Bang Bang I think it's safe to say that your characters start off with some clothing! It's up to you what they're wearing, but just keep in mind our level of technology is roughly medieval.

Bang Bang Bang Bang I think it's safe to say that your characters start off with some clothing! It's up to you what they're wearing, but just keep in mind our level of technology is roughly medieval.
Ah kay so it's as if they came from 'that world', so to speak? They're not people from say our world mysteriously dropped in there?

Bang Bang Bang Bang Yes, they are from 'that world', they are not from our reality! So they would be dressed in medieval clothing, but I am not going to be strict on authenticity so you have full artistic license.

F-A-B. Oh, and does this need to be in present tense? I can alter my style to write in it if need be!

Bang Bang Bang Bang It can be in any tense you are comfortable in typing in! I am not going to be strict on how other people roleplay just as long as they are respectful to the other players involved. It can be past tense, present tense, first person, third, whatever!

Bang Bang Bang Bang It can be in any tense you are comfortable in typing in! I am not going to be strict on how other people roleplay just as long as they are respectful to the other players involved. It can be past tense, present tense, first person, third, whatever!
Ah magic, I might switcheroo my style anyway since I think I'm the oddball out :P

Yet another question, but now hopefully my last: Are we employing a posting order, or is it a free for all?

Bang Bang Bang Bang I wouldn't worry too much about it! Just do you. As for post order, I will not implement one as of yet but that may change depending on what happens. For now, it is freeform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back