• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Atom said:
@Assailant
If you're not wanted here assailant then you'll need to go and quit bothering everyone. If you persist then I'll have to contact a moderator which I'd hate to do.

Of course if I'm wrong I'll hope someone corrects me.
Dude, it's just a joke we've been doing for awhile, since long before you arrived.

That was the point of the bottom line. Unless someone else says it's not a joke of course.

Atom said:
@Assailant
If you're not wanted here assailant then you'll need to go and quit bothering everyone. If you persist then I'll have to contact a moderator which I'd hate to do.

Never thought I would defending Assailant. This problem only sticks to this RP. It's annoying but you don't have to go as far as contacting a mod. And as he said it's a joke. A VERY annoying one.

ryanpk200 said:
Never thought I would defending Assailant. This problem only sticks to this RP. It's annoying but you don't have to go as far as contacting a mod. And as he said it's a joke. A VERY annoying one.
There you have it.

Also Atom, I just want to clarify. Is this a clean slate for us?

ryanpk200 said:
Mmk, as I said, if I was wrong correct me. It just seems, from my perspective at least, that he was being tad pesterish.

Assailant said:
There you have it.
Also Atom, I just want to clarify. Is this a clean slate for us?
I don't hold grudges, although in the past you've been slightly pesterish every time I've ran across you.

But luckily I don't hold grudges.

Atom said:
I don't hold grudges, although in the past you've been slightly pesterish every time I've ran across you.
I could say the same about you, but glad to see we're in agreement.

Atom said:
Assailant said:
I could say the same about you, but glad to see we're in agreement.
It's a small site after all!

It's a small site after all!

It's a small site after all,

It's a small, small, site!

ab7b092b2cea36e8eb2a540f4c935e26.jpg

Ermahgerd tehre ar so merny perserserd perpel in dis srhow

9bb2f32dbdf9ec1eb87ae1846324ecd2.jpg

That moment when you figure out whats holding them in the psychiatric hospital and you start flailing your hands around and you release an EEEEEEGH

Atom said:
@Assailant

Buddy buddy, don't worry. This place has other methods of persecution, like Mock's torture.

I saw someone on Monday say that the PSA was gross, and a lot of other people saying that they dislike RT now because of it. When I went to watch it yesterday, I was like, "Oh, shit. This is gonna be interesting." And then I watched it and I was like, "Wait. That was it?" It wasn't really anything very funny (except for maybe some of the triggers), but it wasn't mean or bad. It was basically just Rooster Teeth passive aggressively telling people to calm the fuck down, and that they won't change their content just to appease a few people.

I'm actually really angry right now.... So, I don't know if any of you know this, but I'm an Atheist. I don't mean to insult anyone who believes in God and I don't care what religion you follow, it's just I don't like Christianity. It's a long story that I'll never get into. But, when I found this on the internet, I wanted to put my fist through my laptop.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=80202

Check it out for yourself. I'm gonna go punch a wall.

AvidElmV2 said:
I'm actually really angry right now.... So, I don't know if any of you know this, but I'm an Atheist. I don't mean to insult anyone who believes in God and I don't care what religion you follow, it's just I don't like Christianity. It's a long story that I'll never get into. But, when I found this on the internet, I wanted to put my fist through my laptop.

There's something like this for everything.

If you looked hard enough, you could probably find someone trying to say milk is Satan's attempt to control the children.

AvidElmV2 said:

The guy called Cabbose smart. Why are you taking this so seriously?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Nice reference to Avatar. I somehow vaguely got that even though I haven't watched that show since I was, like, 8 or 9.

[/QUOTE]
That's the best part.

AvidElmV2 said:

I just laughed my fuckin ass off!! Lol

AvidElmV2 said:

That's clearly a joke.

Assailant said:
That's clearly a joke.
"Tucker is the only nigra character on the show. This is clearly his first strike against him. He can often be heard saying some sort of incomprehensible words or imitating the tribal drum beats of his native land, 'bow chica bow wow'."

I rest my case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back