• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

TheAncientCenturion said:
But Church, darling. .Does he truly care?
Does he?

I think you know what you must do. Poison his next meal.
I don't even know what that would accomplish.

...and don't call me darling again. That's weird to me for some reason.

WITH 2 POSTS TO GO, DARK MAKES THE SHOT! OOOH! THE ALLEY OOP TO SHADOW!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

TEAM DARK MOCHUNTER OMEN WINS 3000-0!!!!

In celebration of March Madness.

Ooooo March madness owo Who do you have winning it all? I have Arizona winning =w= I'm currently watching the ass whooping game going on

If someone gets into the NCAA Tournament with 36-0 record, you can put money on me putting money on them winning.

If it makes you feel any better, Mock, Arizona made final 4 on my bracket.

TheAncientCenturion said:
. . . .
Simmons2.0, you're back as the number one person on my archenemies list. That post was mine!
You missed an entire page after that post, CTAC. Even if I hadn't gotten it, someone else would have. You should be honored I took your place as 3000th post maker.

I stayed awake till seven fifteen in the morning. . . . I passed out. . Forty minutes before I could make that post.

Ohhh, it's on. It's on like mother fucking donkey kong.

Wait wait...no....it was the Elite Eight I had Kentucky out

I didn't do an online bracket but I did a paper bracket in my math class for extra credit o3o I forgot to make my bracket this year

I'm pretty sure they are the only two sports nerds here, too. Cause all I care about is Cross Country, and only when my teammates or myself are running in it. Otherwise, Cross Country is boring as fuck. And I just don't care about other sports, cause they are also boring.

I know as much as the next obsessive gamer on sports. I'm not a nerd, I just fill out a March Madness bracket every year. I don't even know 90% of the teams on it.

I used to play hockey. Stopped after getting a third concussion. But I hate watching sports. Boring as shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back