• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Greetings. Is this RP still open? Can I be a robot from another world--Specifically Mega Man (Rock) Classic? ...Probably not the Canon Rock in the Sonic/Mega Man Classic comics crossover.

I thought the comic crossover was amazing in terms of interactions! The ending was unsatisfying though...

Last edited:
Also,
Greetings. Is this RP still open? Can I be a robot from another world--Specifically Mega Man (Rock) Classic? ...Probably not the Canon Rock in the Sonic/Mega Man Classic comics crossover.
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu will have to answer that. I know there was mention about accepting one more character before closing it and there hasn't been one yet that I know of. But I don't know what the answer would be about bringing Mega Man in.

Also,

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu will have to answer that. I know there was mention about accepting one more character before closing it and there hasn't been one yet that I know of. But I don't know what the answer would be about bringing Mega Man in.
Ah, so do I just wait for them to directly respond on this thread?

Would it be better to make smaller but more consistent posts? Or keep trying to make longer posts but might take longer to write.

Im a little wary about bringing any new faces in since I may have gotten a bit in over my head already. and adding a multiverse plot in right now could be difficult. Maybe something inspired by Megaman? Unless being from the mega man world is an important part of what you want to do.

Would it be better to make smaller but more consistent posts? Or keep trying to make longer posts but might take longer to write.
Maybe a mix of both? Like have a steady spread of small posts but occasionally for bigger events pull out a larger one. But you should go with whatever you feel the most comfortable with above all else 👍

I’m finished on Amy’s part of the post and am in the process of completing Whisper's. Quick question tho Mayali Mayali should Whisper and tangle swing by Knothole along with the others first before starting their mission or should they stay in the forest and go right on ahead with the recon?

I know nothing about mega man besides robot boy go pew pew and the one crossover in the comics but your oc looks cool 👍

Last edited:
Hmm. Maybe initially do a smaller post with the necessary info, like a tdlr to let others get started on their replies, but the poster can go back to expand it out later if they want to do something like getting into their muses head?

I’m finished on Amy’s part of the post and am in the process of completing Whisper's. Quick question tho Mayali Mayali should Whisper and tangle swing by Knothole along with the others first before starting their mission or should they stay in the forest and go right on ahead with the recon?
SheepKing SheepKing Tangle is good to go straight to the mission. Even if she thought about how it might be good for Knothole's residents to see them all come back right now, she wouldn't they'd have seen enough her to have much reaction. So it is more up to Whisper.

Ransokyos Ransokyos Ooo! A female Zero? I don't remember keeping my art from when I had a Reploid OC, it was on a computer that I don't have anymore. I did kinda finish drawing an OC a few weeks ago.
LotusRedPanda.jpg

Ah so that’s who your profile pic is! Since their a red panda that automatically makes them the best OC lmao. I have some oc’s but the majority of them are just designs without any solid backstory or anything. Here are two sibling Sonic oc’s I’ve drawn but haven’t used in anything yet

Last edited:
Mayali Mayali Actually, her backstory is rather complicated and rather... in some places, very dark. What she is, in truth, is closer to Aile from the MegaMax ZX series. Her own nature... let's just say it's unique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back