• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Im a little wary about bringing any new faces in since I may have gotten a bit in over my head already. and adding a multiverse plot in right now could be difficult. Maybe something inspired by Megaman? Unless being from the mega man world is an important part of what you want to do.
Not really. I don't really plan when it comes to writing, I'd have to get started first to understand what I wish to do! I didn't really think a character from another world would be a multiverse plot for this RP, I didn't mean to put on extra stress. ^^'
Nevertheless, I'm only here to do what I love most, so I'll have to decline.

Good luck with your rp!

— Lol —

I'm not the only one who made this connection! First 35 seconds...

I kinda hear it, but I'm not that good with music. Plus I spent most of yesterday and today drawing and coloring, so I'm not exactly that cognizant when it comes to musical patterns right now. I still have a bit more shading to do.

Millicent.jpg

Lol true, I’m sure there’s plenty of green eyed brown haired characters out there. But nevertheless it’s a really good drawing!

Alexis, the female Zero, in her unarmored form.

Screenshot_20220814-211112.png

Oh, and she also has two sets of angelic wings.... as well as something else...
Screenshot_20220814-213428.png

Omg Sharing oc’s is so much fun! It’s kinda like a game of show and tell lmao. But you know I actually have an OC that was partially inspired by that one time I accidentally colored Dash as brown. wigi wigi I ended up running with the idea of a brown furred spiky rodent and ended up making my boi
View attachment 1012394

Last edited:
Omg thank you!! As for what I use I tend to use IbisPaint for drawing. There’s definitely better options out there such as procreate but Ibis has the benefit of being free to use

i dont have a good tablet and my phone is so small i wouldnt be able to do anything on it , but thanks for telling me anyways

No problem my dude. Slightly off topic but akdhsld have any of y’all heard what porcupines sound like irl? Cutest shit I’ve ever heard

Sorry it took me a bit to post. With all the talk about oc’s I got distracted and ended up making some art for Supine which tuckered me out quite a bit.

Last edited:
Last two days were hectic for me. Tomorrow won't be any better, but if I don't wake up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep again then I'll have a bit of time tomorrow morning to work on a post.

I’m manifesting that you’ll get a good nights sleep 🙏 But seriously though I hope you feel better soon!

The laser wisp stealing Jet’s calzone for Whisper has added ten years onto my lifespan, watered all my crops, and cleared my skin. All is well with the world.

2E45E7C8-A855-4C0E-9260-C3EBF8515370.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back