• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll have the post for Tails up tomorrow. Probably guaranteed up, I have it written but wrote while 3/4s asleep so it is better if I actually sleep on it first. 🤣

If Bunnie were to turn down the lights (which admittedly, is likely as they fall asleep), about the equivalent of a low burning candle.

Since Bunnie’s here now I was thinking about what Antoine was doing at the moment and a very very dumb idea came to mind lmao Ransokyos Ransokyos 0D7FEF19-1EC5-43EC-8DB3-333E8862BF50.png

(Ignore the fact that based on the timeline they probably aren’t married yet)

Quick question, Is Bunnie currently cleaning Tails’ or Acheron’s injuries? I figure Amy will probs wanna help out and deal with the wounds of the other person. Ransokyos Ransokyos

Acheron's, primarily. From what I could tell, Tails mostly has exhaustion and maybe some bumps and light bruising.

I’ve been curious about Acheron’s backstory so I went ahead and complied a whole little rundown of him and my own personal theories. I’m curious if I got some things right or totally wrong 🧐 Ransokyos Ransokyos
39C3E9F0-6DDD-4EA8-BFE0-FCAB8FDF100C.png

Also a small proposal wigi wigi :
F20D22D9-25D6-4209-A964-C712429DC8AA.png

Also a small proposal wigi wigi :
f20d22d9-25d6-4209-a964-c712429dc8aa-png.1014691
Is it strange that upon seeing your little idea for Dash that the first image that popped to mind was
wonder-woman-crown.gif

Would be scary if Dash figured out his own version of a certain striking style...
hanabi-naruto-anime.gif

they sort of arent fully connected to the other quils , just connected to the front of the head, and the got wet and the back part fell foreward on his face

The much more reasonable explanation lmao. Now the question is if he dyes his quills red or if they just grow out like that. Obviously very important information 👀

grow out like that , wont make sense if he's in the middle of a war and just decides to dye them on a yearly bases

or maybe that’s just what he wants people to think 🤔 I’m calling it now that Dash secretly has the entire Mobius supply of dollar store hair dye lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back