• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Four fandoms Im craving so badly please help- (M/M, M/NB, and poly-)

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys. Its Aires. Im back for a new rp, specifically some fandom based plots right now. I am open to do MxM, MxNB, and poly plots. I dont do MxF as I get no real enjoyment out of it, and I am a male and dont know what Im doing playing females and dont want to harm someone or fall into stereotypes that arent good.

🖤🖤🖤

What to Expect from me

-I am a flexible writer, I can do as little as three paragraphs to upwards of eight or nine.
-I am a college student and work a part-time job though I can guarantee at least one reply a day.
-I am 18+ but dont mind if my partners are minors. Just know we wont do super dark/heavy scenes as I dont want to hurt anyone.
-On the topic of darker scenes do tell me your triggers, mine is just cancer deaths.
-Au's and headcanons are totally welcomed! I love seeing and hearing what others come up with that can bend canon or pull it to a new realm.
-I will only be doing canonxoc or ocxoc for these.
-I do rp through pms on site, I do not do it on discord or public forums.

🖤🖤🖤

What I expect of you

-Please reply at least once a week, I understand being busy but I cant go several weeks without reply.
-At least two paragraphs of writing. Im very flexible on what is written but I need more then a small paragraph to work with.
-Ooc Chatter. It helps us not lose interest if we both have say in things and I love making friends so come talk to me!

🖤🖤🖤

Fandoms!

-Bnha-

-Characters I will play-
Really Anyone, aside from overhaul or All for one.

-Characters Im looking for-
Bakugo, Kirishima, Dabi, Hawks, Todoroki, Aizawa.

-Aus I know and love-
Actor Au, Fantasy Au, Monster Au

-Devil May Cry(3 and on)-
-Characters I will play-
Anyone just lmk who you want.

Nero, V

-Aus-
Idk suggest some ig

-Percy Jackson-
(I do want to possibly do a poly relationship with this one if possible-)
-Characters I can play-
Anyone. Literally anyone.

Nico, Will, Percy

-Aus-
Pffft- I know none for this

-Fnaf Security Breach-
(Okay I actually have a really cool fleshed out plot for this)
-Characters I can play-
Anyone but burn trap or childrens souls.

Monty, Sun/Moon, DJ

🖤🖤🖤

Aus I enjoy in general
-Soulmates
-A/B/O (THE POWER DYNAMIC NOT THE SMUT SIDE-)
-Hanahaki Aus
-Bascially any where we toss them into different stories.
-Post-Canons

🖤🖤🖤

Thanks for reading all of this! I do hope to see you in pms or in the comments if youre wanting to rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back