• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I seem to resemble that remark.

As for what I mean, I'm just lacking context. In what situation would someone not be in their true form? A transforming race, or maybe an self-altering spell? Or maybe in the case of a Cat Sith. Which is the truer form in that regard, the cat, or the humanoid?

I meant for something like that of a transforming race.

Edites made, characters looked at.
And yeeesh i feel like Arcturus is the type of person who will likely get inbetween Cyndoka and Renaque, yeeesh

"You didn't kill our friend's kid did you?"
" Do you have to rub it in?!"
"Oh her time is coming" 😈

Well, they lasted over a decade together, even though there were a few close calls, still though i'm sure they have gotten use to surviving each others murder attempts by now.

I'm so confused, both links came up as two different videos, despite the fact that one was quoted.

They were effectively the same, but one of them was a Danganronpa reference.

I'm so confused, both links came up as two different videos, despite the fact that one was quoted.

LOL same tbh, i honestly don't know what to blame though.

Well I found another video because the first one came up as age restricted so I didn't know if it would play.

Ahhh, I found another video that what likely sum up their relationship as well.

After thinking it over I've decided we're gonna start in Sharn, though that might have been obvious from the quests I've already posted. Just so we're clear you aren't just limited to doing quest after quest on the board.

So i'm guessing the quest rewards are split between all the people that take the quest if people take it together right?

Well you can do that too im sure, if the others agree to it i'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back