• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Should I--should I be denoting spells? Do I need to make some up right now? It would make sense, so we don't pull some shit out of our asses later.

Also, a thing I always use to help me remember the schools of magic. It's a D&D centric video, but it covers all the schools we're using. I have it auto-stamped to the song so you don't have to watch the whole video.

Also, a thing I always use to help me remember the schools of magic. It's a D&D centric video, but it covers all the schools we're using. I have it auto-stamped to the song so you don't have to watch the whole video.

Thank you, but as I said before I merely thought they covered every type of magic there was in general I don't know a lot about DnD. Still think I'll likely watch it later anyway as I have started to get into things like lore...just a bit though.

It's just a quick one sentence summary of each school in case you get confused is all (which I always do), it doesn't go any farther than that so it's plenty applicable to us.

No problem. I will clarify. I am asking how often we're expected to post in-character before we get left behind or booted from the roleplay.
Well, that depends on how past the RP moves, there isn't an activity requirement as I understand people have lives. However, do keep in mind that if yu are interacting with someone that they do have the right to move on if you take too long. That being said you can ask someone to fill you in in her you missed.

Would it be possible to combine two different types of magic into one move?

Are there any restricted races?
Would they all have to look their race or would they have a human form they are able to take?

In case any of you were wondering what is or isn't too outlandish to start with I have made my character in case any of you want to make some edits.

Well, that depends on how past the RP moves, there isn't an activity requirement as I understand people have lives. However, do keep in mind that if yu are interacting with someone that they do have the right to move on if you take too long. That being said you can ask someone to fill you in in her you missed.

That's fair. Thank you for promptly answering my inquiry! I'll resume working on my character sheet now!

Ugh, im still trying to figure out a decent race to make my character.

It really just be like that sometimes. Honestly, I just went human to make it easy, regardless what weird shit he's got going on. Folkloric creatures do sound fun, like maybe a Dullahan.

Nah, well eh, i'm looking for a humanoid mythic that has something to do with shadows or the underworld, without being undead.

Nah, well eh, i'm looking for a humanoid mythic that has something to do with shadows or the underworld, without being undead.
Well maybe a Teifling or a Cait Sith? Might fit that description? Sometimes Cait Sith are depicted as witches/warlocks that can turn into cats or the other way around and witches and warlocks tend to be associated with the devil or demons.

Well maybe a Teifling or a Cait Sith? Might fit that description? Sometimes Cait Sith are depicted as witches/warlocks that can turn into cats or the other way around and witches and warlocks tend to be associated with the devil or demons.
Huh, a Cait Sith may actually work, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back