• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forsaken Dawn Guild OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have a couple of questions. In necromancy, they have conjuration in the sense that they can conjure up the souls of the dead and corpses... Is that too borderline with the Conjuration Magic Type? And if not should I call it summoning instead of conjuration then to avoid confusion?

I have a couple of questions. In necromancy, they have conjuration in the sense that they can conjure up the souls of the dead and corpses... Is that too borderline with the Conjuration Magic Type? And if not should I call it summoning instead of conjuration then to avoid confusion?
I'm pretty sure since you have Necromancy listed people will understand, but just in case go ahead and specify it.

I don't think that's quite the same; in the instance of Necromancy, the soul and the body have already existed in some sense where as conjuration is a form of creation, something that has never existed in any capacity.

I don't think that's quite the same; in the instance of Necromancy, the soul and the body have already existed in some sense where as conjuration is a form of creation, something that has never existed in any capacity.

Oh true. I'll call it summoning then. Since it isn't creating a new soul or corpse out of thin air. Its just calling forth something that already exists. Thank you both for your answers :)

So the guild would be brand new right?
Where would the location of the guild be?

So the guild would be brand new right?
Where would the location of the guild be?
Yes it would be new as for where the guild would be I figured at least it would start out in Khorvaire as for where specifically? Well I was thinking either Skairn in the Lhazaar Principalities between the Starkwood and the Forsaken Forest or Sharn at The Hilt in Breland.

Currently working on my second character so I'll be editing my original post figure it'd be easier than making a second post.

Ah so just so we're clear, new moves could be added or old moves can be upgraded later on throughout the story right?

Oh, so even the guild leader is going to start off on the same level as the rest of us?

When do we start : O
Well ideally during the weekend but I think some people are still making their characters. I know of 3 for sure. So I want to tie them a chance to make their characters technically I meant to make the interest check on Monday and the poll is set for 7 days. I will start working on the main thread though and some quests btw y'all ca post some quests too if y'all have some ideas for them.

Also, in regards to this Arcturus character, isn't intermediate magic negation to powerful? Especially considering we're all supposed to be beginners? Even low level magic negation is too much at where we're starting.

Also, in regards to this Arcturus character, isn't intermediate magic negation to powerful? Especially considering we're all supposed to be beginners? Even llow-levelmagic negation is too much at where we're starting.
Yea know funny enough I didn't even get a notification that another character had been posted let me go and look.

Ya know, would there possiably be any items in existant that can force someone into their true form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back