• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~ Forever Young: A Youth Club RP | IC ~ (Open)

R
Created at
Index progress
Complete

The rules concerning posting and the posting order for IC posting.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rules
  • Rules
    (may be updated)
    • If you (the RPer) decide to leave the RP at any point, please PM me (the GM) privately or post in the OOC chat - I understand that life can be crazy.
    • Please post IC at least once a week within the Posting Order, taking care not to dominate the RP at the expense of other RPers.
    • Should the RPer leave the RP (voluntarily or otherwise), their characters are subject to becoming NPCs.
    • A week without IC or OOC activity and I (the GM) will attempt to contact the player and possibly issue a warning.
    • A longer period without IC activity will get the player's character controlled by me (the GM) temporarily. This is irrespective of the player being in the OOC, or having legitimate reasons to be absent.
    • If a player goes for an excessive period without IC activity, they can be kicked out of the RP, and their character will be incorporated into the RP as an NPC, permanently GM-controlled. Even if the player at some point is given a chance to come back, there is no guarantee they will be able to use the same character they did before.

Posting Order
  • Posting Order
    (will be updated with demand)

Please post at least once a week within the posting order, taking care not to dominate the RP at the expense of others. Please tag all other RPers in the posting order at the end of each IC RP post. See the rules for penalties regarding not posting in a reasonable time without explanation.​
    1. animeloulou animeloulou
    2. PixieDust PixieDust
    3. j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r
    4. Zervo_ibisx2 Zervo_ibisx2
    5. xpstitch xpstitch

Last edited:
    Back