• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ðŸ’• Forever oc x oc search! [original & multi-fandom] [LGBTQIA+ friendly] 💕

Darkish.Light

Put some faith in me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Introduction:

Hi! My pronouns are she/they. I'm 18 years old and I live in the PST timezone. I typically respond 5 times a week but I will respond at minimum once a week. My response time depends on my college workload and my mental health and I'll always try to let you know if I'll be absent for more than a week. I've just come back from a long roleplay break during a chaotic episode of my life, now looking to settle down into some potentially long-term roleplays.

If you don't have the patience to wait two or three days for a response, which will happen because I'm a college student, then I'm not the roleplay partner for you.

I roleplay in the third person, past tense majority of the time, and typically my responses are about 2-3 paragraphs but I can mirror up to 5 paragraphs if I'm given enough material. I'd consider myself semi-literate to literate.

- when SA is described in great detail, but just the mention of it is fine with me.
- Heavy over-sexualization of characters, it feels sexist when it comes to female characters and makes me uncomfortable when it comes to any gender. You can obviously describe your character or any of their features as handsome, pretty, attractive, or whatever. It only becomes a problem when you cross the line into suggestive smut territory, that's when it becomes uncomfy for me (especially if it's without my consent).

If you're sexist, homophobic, ableist, or racist don't bother me and if you're ever making me feel uncomfortable in any way, I will let you know.

Fantasy is my favorite genre followed by Sci-fi and then Slice of Life. I also absolutely adore anything that has adventure in it.

Also, if you see me updating my interest checks or something and I haven't responded to our roleplay yet, please don't take offense! I have a habit of not being able to focus on making my roleplay replies until the evening when I can sit down without stressing out. Most of the time during the day I'm doing schoolwork and I update/bump my interest check when I'm taking a break. I promise I'll respond when I have time or when I feel mentally ready too. I also like to respond to everyone at the same time which is why I wait until I have a good time block in my schedule.

If it does particularly bother you that I've done a bump without responding to our roleplay, then let me know!

Feel free to check in or bother me if I haven't responded in over a week without warning you, this is pretty rare but I have my forgetful moments.

Preferences:
(I bolded the most important things for those of you who like to skim)​

My minimum writing requirement is 1 paragraph. As long as you aren't one-lining and the plot is progressing I don't care.

I prefer my roleplay partners to be 18+ years old for romantic things or for roleplays with dark themes (I don't do smut) and I prefer my roleplay partners to be 16+ for platonic things or for roleplays with light themes.

I prefer to roleplay OC x OC (further explanation down below).

My preferred romantic pairings are FxF, MxF, NBxF, NBxM. I'm open to MxM with the right plot and characters. Also when I say :bishiesparklesr:romantic:bishiesparklesl: I do mean that I'd like to take it slow to semi-slow so they have some kind of relationship before it becomes romantic, so don't just throw your characters at mine and expect it to work because I'll become disinterested quickly. The only exception is if we talked about our characters having an existing relationship/a dynamic that requires heavy flirting in the beginning before the roleplay starts. With this in mind, if you or your character is acting like a straight-up perv (without a GOOD in-roleplay reason) then I will probably become uncomfortable and express my disinterest in continuing. Especially if you're heavily oversexualizing a female character, it's gross and feels sexist. (Please refer to the Triggers list above)

I'll do any gender platonic pairings

I prefer there to be a genre alongside romantic/platonic pairings like adventure, horror, slice of life, etc. just some other consistent plot that has some kind of conflict. Conflict is important to me because I find myself getting bored without it.

I'll be doing my roleplaying through PMs, threads, forums, or Discord since its the format I was using before this site. Although I'm open to using Discord, I'm absolutely not interested in doing erotica, NSFW, or smut with people I don't know so don't ask.

I have a difficult time reading "fancy" or complicated fonts including Times New Roman (Basically any font with unnecessary dashes) especially if they are in a font size below 10 or 11. It's not impossible for me to read, but it slows me down more than I'd like to admit, so if we could avoid those I would seriously appreciate it.

I'm OOC friendly and would like to get to know you the longer the roleplay goes on. I also like to make playlists and Pinterest boards for characters so lmk if you're interested in seeing those. Please talk to me if you feel you want to change something in the roleplay or if you have any new ideas! I love hearing what you think.

I'm ghost friendly. I understand becoming bored, a quick word about you not wanting to roleplay anymore would help but if you don't communicate anything after 15 days I'm going to assume ghost. Which is fine! I get it, no hard feelings, just don't expect me to be interested in roleplaying that scenario anymore after 15 days of ghosting. You can always message me again if you want to do a different roleplay later on, I don't mind.

If I see you've left the roleplay chat in PMs I will also assume ghost then.

I'm open to doubling, but I often find it unnecessary when I'm happy playing any gender you'd prefer.

For Ocs, I'd like you to have a detailed character description or a reference picture (can be realistic or art) and a backstory. I promise you the backstory description doesn't need to be long, it can be just bullet points if you want! This just makes things easier plotwise. Also please let your characters have flaws, I'm more likely to become disinterested if they don't (And by flaws I don't just mean a tragic backstory), also letting the character have room to grow as the roleplay goes on makes things more interesting. The more detailed the character sheet, the more excited I am to roleplay.

When you message me, please let me know what fandom/plot you're interested in and any particular details (Like if you would like it to be romantic to platonic) Thanks!

Fandoms:

Just a heads up on the Fandoms, I'm not interested in roleplaying a canon character. You don't have to roleplay a canon character either! I prefer using the lore/worldbuilding from fandoms to create our own stories, which means I don't think canons are necessary at all. Unless you want them as background interactions/family members of course. If you want to play a specific canon character just let me know what you had in mind and I'll tell you if I'm interested! When it comes to specific plots in any of these RPs we can talk.

These are listed by level of interest with #1 being what I'm most interested in. If you're interested in anything from #7 and below, fair warning that there's a higher chance for me to politely decline if we can't come up with an engaging plot.​

#1 Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse:
I'm willing to have canon character interactions or no canon characters
but we can have canon characters if you want
I can play a male or female OC
I prefer this to be romantic but can be platonic

#2 Star Wars:
I typically prefer an AU with this one where we don't have canon characters
I don't want to be super nerdy about this, I'd like it to be a flexible and casual story.
I can play a female OC, willing to make a male OC

#3 Naruto:
but we can have canon characters if you want
I can play a male or female OC from the leaf, mist, or sand village (Any ninja level that would work best)
This can be platonic or romantic

#4 The Last of Us:
It's been a hot sec since I've played it so be patient with me (I haven't watched the HBO series)

#5 How to Train Your Dragon:
I prefer this to take place between the first and second movie but can take place whenever
I can play a male or female dragon rider OC
I can play a male or female dragon hunter OC

#6 Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra:
I love this series, I would prefer to have our own avatar cycle w/o canon characters
I can play a male or female OC (Any bender/nonbender that would work best)

#7 Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood:
Its been a hot sec since I've watched it so be patient with me

#8 Inuyasha:

#9 Fairy Tail:
It's been SO long since I've seen this, I never finished it either but I love the concept so be patient with me
I particularly loved the first 3 seasons
I prefer this to be romantic

#10 Sword Art Online:
I can play a female OC
I prefer this to be romantic

I typically like Oc fandom plots to be based around characters but if you have anything in mind feel free to message me and we can plot it out.

Undetailed Plots/Settings:
These can be added to original plots! Any ideas are welcome. I don't have a lot of preference on these so the way they're listed doesn't mean anything. Feel free to mix and match.
- Zombie Apocalypse
- Mafia(s)
- Supernatural Underground (Secret vampires, werewolves, etc among society?)
- Urban Fantasy
- Realistic Medieval Settings (I'm a sucker for royal characters/dynamics)
- Fantasy Medieval Settings
- Treasure Planet-esc settings
- Dystopia in general

Undetailed Dynamics:
These can be added to fandoms or original plots! Any ideas are welcome. I don't have a lot of preference on these so the way they're listed doesn't mean anything. Feel free to mix and match.​

Mentor and Student
Willing to play either
Willing to play any gender
Platonic only

Bad (Male/Female) x Good (Male/Female)
Willing to play good or bad
Romantic or platonic

Body Guard x The Guarded
I was thinking specifically a prince/princess x guard but anything works
Willing to play either
Romantic or platonic

Assassin x To Be Assassinated
Willing to play either role
Romantic or platonic

Enemies To Lovers (Possibly forced to work together)
Romantic

Rivals to Lovers
Competing for something
Romantic

Fake dating
Romantic

Arranged Marriage
Romantic or platonic

Secretly Dating
Romantic

Last edited:
Wow, so we for sure have a lot of similar interests. I'm personally cool with anything fantasy as well, so if you wanted to do some sort of dnd-esque/medieval plot that would be dope! Can be romantic or not, would love to discuss more about the plot with you tho!

Last edited:
If you’re still accepting, would love to flesh out something within the ATLA universe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back