• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forbidden Romances (M/M)

High King Elliot

King Elliot of Fillory
This post is for MxM pairings. Boy love people. If you have come to the wrong place, please exit the vehicle. Now this doesn't mean that we can't play female characters. I often play extra female characters in rps but the main couple or few people I would like to be guys.

Side note: No stereotypical uke/seme deals. Real characters. Real personalities.

×Name, Elliot

×24 years old

×Full-time Worker Bee

×Super Chill

×Little to No Triggers

×8+ Years of Roleplaying Experience

×3-20 Paragraphs for Post Length

×4-7 Average post length

×Quality Posts

×Gets Overzealous Writing Sometimes

×Mucho Details

×OCC Approved

×Pre Plotting Approved

×No Plotting Approved

×Ghost Friendly

×Busy Life, No Problem! Just let me know!

What I ask from you...

∆ Post once a week or more

∆ 3+ or Mirrored paragraphs

∆ 18+ Please! I would like to rp with people close to my age

∆ Decent Grammar and Punctuation

∆ Use PMs on this site to do and occ

∆ If you want something changed or are not feeling it, just ask! I don't bite.

--+PLOTS+--
This is why you came here, isn't it? To have your brain cells tickled with some juicy plots? The *'s work like this.... The more there are, the more I would like to do that rps. If any are bolded, that would be the side I prefer but it's up for discussion.

******Younger Sibling× Older Siblings best friend.
Obviously, they would have to sneak behind the older brother's back. Maybe one drunken night, the older brother let's his younger brother drink with his friends. Fuck it! It was a night to party! The older brother would pass out early leaving little brother and the friend to their drunken shenanigans. The next morning, a very awkward awakening when they find themselves in bed together! Who initiated what?! Few blurred memories filled their minds and left them yearning.

Another route would be the older brother sending his friend to watch over his younger brother. The younger brother wanting nothing to do with his corrupt family, he skipped town and made a new life. The friend would unknowingly be sent to watch his best friend's younger brother, only knowing it was his target he needed to protect. Later he would find out the two of them were related but not until after the friend falls for the younger man.

******Younger Sibling× Older Siblings Ex

******Younger Sibling× Older Siblings Coach
This one could be done many ways. With the coach idea, the sport could run in the family. Maybe the younger sibling gets forced to come to games and help out even though he hates the sport that has been shoved down his throat his entire life. Their dad is one of the coaches while the younger sibling either falls for another player or one of the other coaches. Personally I like hockey or lacrosse but we could swing it to any sport, Harry Potter theme Or Boku No Hero if that's more your style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back