• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'd love to do a human OC AU, where like I have a human character and the animatronics can turn into humans at night cuz of like the dead kids or something, idk

Hmm, that's a good idea. I like that idea, do you wish to roleplay with your character as I the animatronics?

As well that's ideal ^^ I kinda wanted to ship my OC with Foxy but their relationship would be rocky for a while

Since she got her eye ripped out by him in 1986

As well that's ideal ^^ I kinda wanted to ship my OC with Foxy but their relationship would be rocky for a while

Since she got her eye ripped out by him in 1986

Oh my! I'm not going to lie. That sounds a bit interesting actually? Dating someone that has gauged your eye out. XD But anyway, I could play them if that works for you. Is there anything big that's going to happen? Like is there going to be a main plot to go by? Or is this a whatever happens kind of thing?

Oh my! I'm not going to lie. That sounds a bit interesting actually? Dating someone that has gauged your eye out. XD But anyway, I could play them if that works for you. Is there anything big that's going to happen? Like is there going to be a main plot to go by? Or is this a whatever happens kind of thing?

More so a whatever happens thing, unless you have specific ideas ^^

Hey! I'm in the mood for a good Fnaf rp.

I'm up for anything, even if it isn't about the main story at all. (Like all the animatronics in one pizzeria, Au's an such.)

We could even change up a bit of the lore if necessary to make it more fun.

Message me if you're interested!
I’m interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back