• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey! I'm in the mood for a good Fnaf rp.

I'm up for anything, even if it isn't about the main story at all. (Like all the animatronics in one pizzeria, Au's an such.)

We could even change up a bit of the lore if necessary to make it more fun.

Message me if you're interested!

I believe I can do this as well as the other two above me. I would be most likely to play my Nightguard OC who's little sister is killed by William. I am also interested in which characters you'll play as.

Awesome! Have any idea who you're going to roleplay with? I'm most likely going to roleplay as a few animatronics.
I’m thinking I’m going to roleplay some of the animatronics as well! I don’t really have any FNaF related ocs at the moment though. Most of them are under a lot of reconstruction, so I’ll mainly be some animatronics.

I believe I can do this as well as the other two above me. I would be most likely to play my Nightguard OC who's little sister is killed by William. I am also interested in which characters you'll play as.

Cool! I'm most likely going to roleplay a few if not all animatronics. If few those being, Bonnie, Golden freddy, Or mangle if that's okay with you!

I’m thinking I’m going to roleplay some of the animatronics as well! I don’t really have any FNaF related ocs at the moment though. Most of them are under a lot of reconstruction, so I’ll mainly be some animatronics.

That's okay! Are there curtain ones you wish to play claim too? I'll let you have first pick Lol.

Oh, those are alright with me. I'm particularly interested in seeing you play Goldie, if you wanted to have a bit of romance in this.

Lol, I wasn't particularly looking for romance but if that's the direction the roleplay heads then that's okay too. I'm curious too in fact, I see Goldie as kind of like a mysterious father figure if that makes sense, kind of like the puppet. :3

I am fine with playing any! If we are doing aus or not, I do have my own headcannons for some of them. But I would like to play Golden Freddy!!

Okay! Is he all? If so, I would just like picks on a few, Bonnie and Mangle. All the others are up for grabs. If you only want to rp goldie it's no biggie. :3 Also headcannons?

Okay! Is he all? If so, I would just like picks on a few, Bonnie and Mangle. All the others are up for grabs. If you only want to rp goldie it's no biggie. :3 Also headcannons?
Well honestly the head cannons depend of the au or other different things I think would be cool or interesting for the character/s!!

Well since you have two characters I think I’d also like to play Freddy! I do have a headcannon for both G. Fred and Fred that involves both of them!

Well honestly the head cannons depend of the au or other different things I think would be cool or interesting for the character/s!!

Well since you have two characters I think I’d also like to play Freddy! I do have a headcannon for both G. Fred and Fred that involves both of them!

Ok cool! Would it be too much to ask if you could message me first when you're ready? Sorry! I'm not good at starting Rp's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back