• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FMA: Brotherhood! [Lan Fan/Greed, others!]

Junn

Easily startled.
f2849680f4d0abd7f5df0269e7da53a6e6eccc04_hq.gif

[This thread mostly goes over my interest in Lan Fan and Greed,
but I'm totally open to other FMA pairings! MxF, MxM, or platonic!]

All of a sudden I have an intense crave to play as Lan Fan from FMA: Brotherhood.
I'm craving to play as her against ORIGINAL Greed, but also would be game for Greed!Ling or Ling!
Heck, could start as a Lan Fan/OG Greed story and transition to Lan Fan/Greed!Ling,
doesn't have to be romantic or anything, I like platonic respect just as much as romance!
I'd love to say I have tons of ideas, but in actuality, I don't.
I do, however, have the start of an idea for Original!Greed and Lan Fan.
I'll place it in the spoiler below. If you're at all interested, please PM me!
In this AU idea, Ling decides to have his servants split up upon entering Amestris. This way they can, ideally, find the Philosopher's Stone quicker. Lan Fan ends up traveling to Dublith, and when passing by the Devil's Nest she is able to sense Greed's ominous energy. Upon investigation, she discovers he appears to be immortal, and it doesn't take much for her to realize this is linked to the stone she seeks for her master. So she demands he tell her how she can get her own stone (after likely trying, and failing, to steal his). Greed doesn't do anything for free, though, and Lan Fan refuses to leave until she can complete her mission! Could lead to a fun AU adventure in which OG Greed doesn't end up dying!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back