• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FMA, Bleach, BNHA, AoT

jazzz

in eternal lines to time
Hi! I’m Sparkles. I’ve been roleplaying for a couple of years now, and am looking to do a canon rp for any of the following fandoms (cravings in bold):
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood or 2002)
  • BNHA
  • Bleach
  • Attack on Titan
  • Harry Potter
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
  • Yuri! On Ice
I can write a pretty extensive list of characters.
  • Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
  • Hawks (BNHA)
  • Bakugo Katsuki (BNHA)
  • Yaoyorozu Momo (BNHA)
  • Hirako Shinji (Bleach)
  • Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)
  • Ishida Uryu (Bleach)
  • Hange Zoe (Attack on Titan)
  • Sirius Black (HP)
  • Bellatrix Lestrange (HP)
  • literally anyone from harry potter im not even joking
  • Yuri (DDLC)
  • Yurio (Y!oI)
As far as characters I’m looking for…I’m not picky. A Dabi to go with my Hawks would be wonderful, and I’d kill for an Alphonse or Mustang for my Ed, but I’m really open to anything. Though if you have anyone from Bleach I might just offer my undying love for you.

I’m not a huge shipper, but I’m totally open to romance. Let’s discuss this if it’s your cuppa!

I love chatting OOC and plotting things out! I always think it's best to write with someone you can
consider to be a friend~ =)

Send me a PM or leave a comment if you’re interested. I love crossovers/cross-canon, AUs, and just about every possible reimagining of canon someone could think of.

Last edited:
I would love to do an Attack on Titan roleplay with you as Hange, would you be okay with me playing an OC that I had created recently? If not I can totally play a CC! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back