• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fluff On The Hunt [1x1 Ideas] [MxM & MxF]

Fluffmeister

i eat fish burgers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I'm Fluffmeister and welcome to my partner search! After a very short break, I'm back and in the mood to play out some ideas that I have. Maybe even do some ideas you may have.

Before I get into any ideas, here are some rules.

_____

1. No controlling my character. Sounds simple, right? Well.. It's happened WAY too many times to me. This is my golden rule. If it's broken, that's an instant leave and block from me. Seriously, It's VERY frustrating when this happens. Especially when people make MC do something they would never do. PLEASE if you want my character to do something, ASK me. Don't just take the initiative and play my character for me. I'd gladly take your suggestions for my characters (as long as it's reasonable).

2. I am a furry. I mostly play anthro characters as my main(s). I can play human side characters, but my mains will always be anthro. This is non-negotiable. If you do not like this, then I may not be the right partner for you.

3. I'm cool with ghosting. I know it's hard to tell someone you're not interested anymore, so don't worry! I'll understand.

4. I don't really have triggers.. but I have some things that make me uncomfortable. For me, self harm, anything to do with suicide, depression, etc, are off limits for me.

5. A good few ideas I have include violence and death. So if you're not a fan of that, then I may not be the partner for you.

6. Let me know your triggers please. I really don't wanna accidentally upset you.

7. My main will always be male. I'll play female sides, but I'm just more comfortable with playing as guys for mains. You're cool to play female mains if you want.

8. HAVE FUN!

(I will add more rules whenever more come to me.)

____

RANKINGS

Strikethrough = Not interested / Temporarily closed / All slots taken
* One star = Need convincing or a damn good plot for this.
** Two star = I'm cool with this, but not actively looking for it. Might need a little convincing.
*** Three Star = I'm totally down for this!
**** Four Star = Currently craving this!
(0/2) = All slots open
(1/2) = One slot open
(2/2) = All slots taken

____

GENRES
High Fantasy (****)
Sci-Fi (****)
Time Travel (****)
Furry Stuff (****)
Genre Mashup (****)
Modern Fantasy (***)
Romance (***)
Low Fantasy (***)
Dystopia (***)
Horror (***)
Isekai (***)
Action (***)
War (***)
Adventure (***)
Comedic (***)
Victorian Era Fantasy (**)
Pirates (**)
Superhero (**)
Slice Of Life (*)
Realistic (*)
Fandom (*)
____
IDEAS

1. A Ritzy Roundabout [Sci-Fi | Action] (****) - Inspired by Lackadaisy! The year is 2625 and culture from the 1920s/30s have made a comeback! Cars, lingo, fashion, weaponry, and all that from the prohibition era have returned. Of course modified to fit the futuristic time. Even the violent mafias have made a comeback. Folks participating in this new Prohibition Renaissance are called "Ritzies". Humans, aliens, and mutants are all taking part in this trend. It's definitely a dangerous, yet exciting time to be alive! (0/2)

2. Professor Maxwell [Sci-Fi | Adventure] (**) - Heavily inspired by Doctor Who, this story follows an anthro cat travelling through space and time. He has nine lives and he's planning to spend all of them helping out the universe and experiencing all the universe has to offer. YC is the lucky or unlucky person who accidentally gets caught up in his affairs. (1/2)

3. Stolen Paradise [High Fantasy | War] (**) - A ship full of explorers come across an island chain. The islands are full of jungle, unfamiliar terrain, and some stunning views. It was paradise. Only issue is.. there are already natives living on the island. What will happen? Will the explorers try to co-exist with the natives or try and push them out forcefully? (0/2)

4. The Butcher's Game [Isekai | Horror] (****) - Heavily inspired by the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game & Dead By Daylight, six survivors have to escape from four psychotic killers. How will these survivors fare against the endless cycle of fear and death? (0/2)

5. Phasmology [Isekai | Horror] (**) - Heavily inspired by Phasmophobia & Demonologist, YC decides to get this niche VR ghost hunter game. It has no reviews, but from the photos and videos of the game, it seems pretty cool. So your character opens it up.. and gets sucked into the world. They find themselves trapped alongside three others, being forced to hunt ghosts. (0/2)

6. The Devil's Rising [Fantasy | Western] (***) - A classic western idea with outlaws and gunslinging galore. I don't have a solid idea for this, so it's very open to change and such! (0/2)

7. Mother Nature's Playground [Sci-Fi | Adventure] (***) - A group of settlers from Earth have arrived on an Earth-like planet called "Ares-23a". But to the natives of the planet, it's goes by the name "Sơryo" or "Land Of Death". What the settlers don't know about this planet.. is despite it's stunning and exotic views, it's plagued with some of the worst natural disasters. To make things worse, they're very frequent. Almost every weak there's a new massive disaster. The locals are used to it.. but how will the settlers combat this? (0/2)

8. More Nights At Freddy's [Fandom | Romance | Possible Horror/Drama] (****) - The Pizzaplex has re-opened! The gang is all back together. Freddy, Chica, Roxanne, and Monty! Bonnie and Foxy have also made a comeback in their brand new glamrock forms! With Bonnie joining Chica as a guitarist and Foxy on the drums, the gang is bigger and better than ever! Now with new and improved personality chips, the crew begin to feel a lot more.. human. So much so that.. well.. they want to live like humans. What kind of trouble will these colorful bots get themselves into? (For pairing, I'm looking for either Animatronic x Security guard or Animatronic x Animatronic. Doubling is preferred but not required. I'm thinking of playing as an Animatronic. Glamrock Bonnie to be specific.) (0/2)

9. Land Of The People [Dystopian | Action] (**) - YC is a journalist who gets special access to visit a notorious dictatorship. They even get special permission to interview the dictator himself! Though.. knowing the way things are, there is much more to this nation. Secrets to be uncovered. What will YC find out? (0/2)

10. Forbidden Love [Romance | Furry] (***) - Two people, a human and an anthro, end up meeting by accident. Both seem to hit it off pretty well and become friends fast. Though.. they eventually start developing something more than that. Unfortunately, they live in a society where anthro and human relationships are seen as taboo and many are VERY vocal about this. How will these two deal with this conundrum? (0/2)

11. Life Amongst The Ancients [Romance | Furry] (***) - It's the modern day and YC is an archeologist and historian. One day, they hear about a recently discovered ancient civilization that's survived for thousands of years. They've had very little contact with the outside world. How they managed to survive without being noticed until now was unknown. YC ends up getting the chance to talk to one of these people. Despite the language barrier, this person ends up taking a liking to YC and wants to hangout with them more. How will YC deal with this rather odd situation? (0/2)

12. Insurgency [War | Modern | Action] (****) - The country of Éliten has fallen to an insurgent group called "Preulisahus". YC is a soldier from another country called "Gavera", one of the largest and most technologically advanced nations in the world. YC, and others from the Gaverian Army, have all been send to Éliten to get rid of the insurgent group and restore power back to the nation. What challenges will YC and their squad run into while they're there? (0/2)

12a. The Jungle That Kills [War | Modern | Action] (****) - Same as "Insurgency" only with different insurgent group, nation, and plus it's in a more tropical place with lush jungle.

12b. Sweltering Days, Freezing Nights [War | Modern | Action] (****) - Same as "Insurgency" only with different insurgent group, nation, and plus it's in a hot place with lots of desert.

13. Let's Punch Some Bad Guys [Superhero | Action | Modern] (***) - A classic superheroes with powers plot! YC suddenly wakes up with their very own powers! A small group of popular superheroes get wind of this and offer to train YC to be a part of their group. However, only a few days into training, the group gets called about an incident. A new villain is in town and the city is in trouble. Will YC be able to master their abilities before meeting this new villain?
(0/2)

(That's all for now. Will add more as more ideas come to me!)

____

Some of these ideas are pretty rough and can do with some brainstorming. If any of these caught your eye, or you have an idea of your own that I might like, go ahead and send me a DM! Please try not to respond to this post. I'd get your message easier if you just DMed me directly!

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
If I might ask, does it involve strictly OCs when it comes to furries/anthros or can it involve certain fandoms and such?

Yes I do. Did you have an idea for that?
Yeah I have a couple of ideas alright 🙂
I realize they can be pretty barebones, and I'm not sure if they can be to your liking, but I'm sure we can work something out of either of them.

The first idea I have is a Sing RP involving Johnny and Ryan (the bengal tiger from the second movie). My idea is that it takes place shortly after the first movie, and Ryan is keeping Johnny company at his place since his father is still in jail, and they slowly develop feelings for each other. It's based on a headcanon I had in that they both already knew each other before the second movie, but Ryan had to move away shortly after they met. I don't mind RPing as either one of them, but I'm strongly leaning towards Ryan, maybe develop him some more as a character.

My second idea is a crossover RP involving Johnny and Nick (from Zootopia). The basic plot is that Nick is off-duty and feeling kinda bored when he spots Johnny nearby and decides to hang out with him for a while, yet he starts to suspect he's part of a criminal gang, but Nick can't decide whether he should simply keep it a secret from his fellow officers at ZPD or deliver him to the authorities, especially since he's growing fond of Johnny the more time he spends with him. For this one, I'm thinking I should RP as Johnny if you're fine with that, as I actually wrote as him a few times before.

Now I have to ask, is acting out-of-character allowed in an RP? By that I mean if a character says stuff or acts in a way that contradicts what's been established before about him or her in a movie/TV show/game/etc.

Howdy there! So, funnily enough, I actually was cooking up a Star Wars rp setting that essentially mirrors the setting of your first prompt. If you'd like I can explain the general idea for the rp. If not, I'd still be very interested in prompt 1 and have plenty of concept art (curtsy of pinterest) we could use to develop the setting.

Howdy there! So, funnily enough, I actually was cooking up a Star Wars rp setting that essentially mirrors the setting of your first prompt. If you'd like I can explain the general idea for the rp. If not, I'd still be very interested in prompt 1 and have plenty of concept art (curtsy of pinterest) we could use to develop the setting.
Hey there! I'm happy you tool an interest in Ritzy Roundabout! I'm currently just craving this idea in particular atm. I'd love to develop the setting with you. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss further!

Hey there! I was wondering if you'd like to do a slightly different version of Ritzy Roundabout? I'm really interested in that idea, and I'm up for the challenge.

My twist idea was that my character is a cybernetically enhanced, augumented supersoldier tasked with tracking down a particular mafia lead that's like her and gaining an insight into the situation all the while. Maybe your anthro character can be a Ritzie and try and get mine in on the fun?

If you're interested, please let me know.

Hey there! I was wondering if you'd like to do a slightly different version of Ritzy Roundabout? I'm really interested in that idea, and I'm up for the challenge.

My twist idea was that my character is a cybernetically enhanced, augumented supersoldier tasked with tracking down a particular mafia lead that's like her and gaining an insight into the situation all the while. Maybe your anthro character can be a Ritzie and try and get mine in on the fun?

If you're interested, please let me know.
Oooh! That actually sounds pretty cool! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it further :))

Heya!!! Im very interested in number 10!!! I have some ideas and would be willing to discuss it with you!! Im also down to build a plot together or to share some of mine!!! If your interested please let me know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back