• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

First Edition! 1 on 1 roleplay partners search.

Kai Mi

Starlit Dreamer

Greetings everyone!

As you are no doubt aware since you are browsing this thread I am on the lookout for some 1on1 roleplay partners.

Alright so lets get all the specifics out of the way shall we?

I am:

1) I want to make it clear right away that I am very open-minded and have participated in very bizarre and dark stories (adhering to the rules of the forums naturally.) In fact, I just finished dabbling in a personal project that became pretty dark.

I have and will play multiple characters in a single RP.

I will portray any “gender” with nearly any orientation provided you clear it with me first.

As a note regarding romance: I am a bit tired of having to “lead the relationship forward” if you know what I mean.

Please do:

2) Please, I ask that if you wish to discontinue the roleplay to tell me so. I may become disappointed but life happens.

I mirror posts. Typically I will respond with at least a paragraph and often try to include foreshadowing when I am hit with a creative spark so rest assured I am always thinking of ways to move the plot along.

If you reply with one-liners I wont fuss unless it becomes habitual, this especially applies with dialogue.

Other common sense applies as well: No power playing, overpowered characters, Perfect characters etc.

Not necessary but OOC will help to keep things tidy and friendly.

Unless otherwise discussed I would prefer contact through PMs over Threads.

Re: Genre/Themes/Plot

Fantasy is preferable.

Modern/Realistic is also A-ok.

I rarely partake in Fandom roleplays unless there is a unique take on the plot and I am comfortable with the characters.

As of 2/9/2016:

I am currently trying to create some plots and only have two or three simple ideas in mind, I apologize. This is why I want some 1 on 1 partners.

As of right now my muse is in search of darker corners and more mature context of the roleplay world.

Currently I am also really in the mood for mxm but honestly I just feel like writing.

Everything above is
free to discuss! Please PM me.

Some “fun” facts that might also interest you:

* My longest Rp spanned five years and around eight hundred pages. Recently it has been revived as well! Wish me luck.

(Heck yes, dedication! )

* Over the years I have never completely stopped creating new characters and indulging in OOC with my friends.

( So many characters, so much OOC! )

* I have saved six of my failed roleplays on the hopes that I meet my past conspirators to continue them.

( I might have some abandonment issues. (Just kidding.))

* Writing Pet-Peeves: When “I” isn’t capitalized when speaking of oneself, being pinned “unfit” to write due to not being an “advanced” writer and completely emotionless characters.

(Note: If you create an emotionless character it is highly probable that mine will throw them out the window to see if they bounce. )

Hello there! If you wouldn't mind me, I'd love to discuss some roleplays with you. With my current situation, seeing as I'm a new member, I'm not able to PM you... Sooo, if you would be interested in chatting it up with me, it'd be wonderful if you would send me a PM~

Oh wow, issue. I'm a new member too, but I almost have enough posts, so when I get there I'll shoot you a pm.

NOTE: As a newbie I just passed the 10/24 hour post rule myself so I completely understand if you PM me when you can, thanks!

I am at this moment in a medieval fantasy RP for 4 people, but we´re missing a people. Would you like in?

Idea said:
I am at this moment in a medieval fantasy RP for 4 people, but we´re missing a people. Would you like in?
I feel like medieval Fantasy is what started me on the path of the role-player (it totally was actually ) so I would be happy to look it over and consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back