• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem!

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Right, so, I've noticed that in order to grab the attention of a fellow writer, I must make my thread look fabulous. My desperation to write combined with my laziness results in a small post that'll get straight to the point. We'll be keeping this short and sweet, assuming you are here due to the title.

I'm only familiar with two games within the Fire Emblem series, that being Three Houses and Engage. I happen to be searching for a Canon x OC pairing, and I am more than willing to double up for my potential partner. Following along with the original plot is very much an option, and changing it according to the presence of our Original Characters is just as possible. If you wish to start completely from scratch, or perhaps after a timeskip, all I ask is that you make this known somewhere in your first message to me. I would like to discuss these sort of things with you, so don't hesitate to start up a conversation. I am also willing to take the discussion to Discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back