• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Three Houses RP (OPEN)

Hey all! I'm WhimsicalWriter, but feel free to call me Whimsy or Em. I'm still obsessed with FE: Three Houses, and I’ve played every route including DLC except for Silver Snow/Church of Seiros route. I am willing to do whatever canon x canon, OC x canon, or even OC x OC pairing you want if you do one of the pairings I want. Poly relationships, love triangles, and platonic friendships are a-okay too! I can write characters from Three Houses, Fates, or Awakening.

On to some rules/important notes!
1. You must be 18+ years old, as I am twenty-four myself.
2. Be understanding about my schedule. Sometimes I can write multiple responses a day, and other times I can only do a couple a week.
3. Don't write one-liners. I usually do 2-5 paragraphs on average, but this heavily depends on the scene.
4. Have decent grammar and spelling.
5. Be LGBTQA+ friendly.
6. I don't do incest or certain age gaps (for a random example, I wouldn't do Lysithea x Shamir unless they're post-timeskip ages).
7. I can roleplay on RPnation or Discord.

My Cravings:
(If a character is bolded, then that means I’d prefer to play them. An asterisk * means I'm craving)

Female Byleth x Claude
Female Byleth x Shamir*
Male Byleth x Linhardt*
Male OC x Lorenz*
Marianne x Petra
Hapi x Marianne*
Lorenz x Hilda
Hubert x Ferdinand*
Dorothea x Bernadetta
Dimitri x Sylvain*
Yuri x Balthus
Jeritza x Constance
Annette x Felix
(PLATONIC) Jeralt bonding with Byleth
(PLATONIC) sibling bonding between twin Byleths*
(PLATONIC) Byleth and Sothis

Plot Bunnies (beware spoilers):
  • Twin Byleths! I adore having two Byleths you have no idea. We could combine this with literally any plot we decide to do
  • Just good ol' academy shenanigans, so basically we'd be playing a more detailed version of part one of the game. This would likely be more slice of life than the other ideas.
  • There's no war, and all the leaders take their rightful places as leaders/rulers. Later everyone gathers for the Millennium Festival. Everything's great, at least until a mysterious group attacks and our characters get framed. In order to avoid getting captured, they hide in the Abyss to figure out what to do next.
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra AU
  • Actors AU. Maybe they're all/most of them adult actors, and the post-time skip stuff is a movie they're making? There are different ways we could do this
  • Modern road trip. Two characters decide fuck it, let's buy an RV and travel. Naturally they'll run into plenty of other characters along the way, and some of them could join them on their wild journey.
  • Death Parade AU
  • Reincarnation AU. It's modern day, and several characters meet by chance. They all have the strangest nostalgia being around each other. But then something (near-death experience/character dying/other big event) happens that triggers memories of their past lives.

If you're interested, PM me or leave a comment below! Feel free to suggest your own ideas as well.

Oh, and here are some examples of my writing in case anyone wants it. You don't have to give me a sample though.
“I just started one about a missing teenager,” Delaney replied and sat down at his desk.

Delaney’s office always looked like someone tried to organize it and gave up halfway through. Some papers were stacked neatly; others were scattered across his desk. While files lay together beside his desktop computer, several USB drives peeked out from underneath documents and sticky notes. An empty energy drink—his newest addiction—sat on the corner of his desk. Tiny handmade clay otters, resting on their backs with lopsided smiling expressions, sat underneath the computer monitor.

A large dry erase board was stuck to one wall, and his messy scrawl already took up a third of it. Next to it was a magnetic square he stuck pictures and other small evidence too; right now it only had a picture of a rundown house.

He picked up a file and handed it to her. A boy’s school picture was clipped to the first page. His mouth was set in a firm line, and the blue polo looked a size too big. He had green eyes. His ear-length black hair must be dyed black, if the blond roots growing in were any indication.

“Gerome Congrave. Fourteen, male, 5’3. Comes from a poor family. He went missing eight days ago; he was last seen at school. And what’s more is that his nineteen-year-old brother went missing seven months ago in a different city.”

With quick breaths raking in and out of his chest, Bhaltair didn’t have oxygen to spare to plead out loud. Adrenaline pounded through his veins to keep his exhausted limbs going. His pursuers were getting closer.

As he turned around a corner he nearly ran into another group of warriors in waiting. His attempt to make a sudden stop caused him to lose his balance, and he crashed to the ground. He scrambled backward until his back hit a wall.

They surrounded him. Shaking hands covered his head as he curled into himself. He just wanted everything about his life of the past two years to stop—the constant fear, the guilt tightening his throat, the gnawing in his empty stomach. But wishing would help nothing. He knew that far too well by now. So he waited for the final bite of a sword and prayed it would be swift.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back