• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Divinity

Kyero

Three Thousand Club
Hey guys!

I saw a Fire Emblem RP earlier today and was inspired to try and rekindle one of mine which unfortunately died some time ago. This time around, however, I'm making some changes and hopefully it will attract some nice attention!

The RP is going to be heavily detailed with information for you to draw from and create one or more characters with (I have no limit to how many you can make)!

Here's the RP: Fire Emblem: Divinity

For those wondering, here are just a few of the features this RP will offer you:

* Freedom to create and craft a character (if human) who does or does not follow traditional Fire Emblem class conventions.

• For instance if you want a sword user who isn't limited to a broadsword or rapier like most RP games, you can use a great sword, katana, scimitar, makhaira, gladius (type of roman sword), etc, etc.

* Freedom to choose between humans or the shape-shifting Laguz (Taguel in Awakening) with an extended list of species to choose from which incorporates a total of 21 species (however not all are playable for story purposes)

* You can suggest additions to the provided lists of weapons, items, armor, Laguz species, or even suggest new additions to the list of Gods and Goddesses as they are real beings in this RP instead of just silent and unseen "forces"

* You can suggest plot lines, quests, side quests, etc, etc as I want this RP story to be Player Driven instead of predefined though the main focus will still be war... But this time it's continental like it was in Radiant Dawn (But with a total of 25 nations the war will be MUCH bigger than that of Radiant Dawn and much, much more catastrophic!).

So once again, here's the RP for you: Fire Emblem: Divinity

See you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire Emblem! Oh, I'm so joining this! Quick question though, which continent and timeline is this going to take place?

[QUOTE="Cece Meep]Fire Emblem! Oh, I'm so joining this! Quick question though, which continent and timeline is this going to take place?

[/QUOTE]
This is an entirely new content, but follows almost parallel to the events of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn as those two were in the years 645-646 and ~649 respectively. Hence why I use the term "Laguz" instead of "Taguel" from Awakening.

Special circumstances will govern the existence of weapons and items which were in use during these times such as the weapons used in FE9 and FE10 like the swords Ragnell and Alondite, but otherwise you can imagine this is taking place roughly at the same time as FE9 and FE10. Just on a completely different continent.

Kyero said:
Ah hey, good to see your digging it up again!

would yea have me once more? the break hasn't really been that kind with things to do.

Orikanyo said:
Ah hey, good to see your digging it up again!
would yea have me once more? the break hasn't really been that kind with things to do.
Certainly.

Kyero said:
Certainly.
alrighty then, I'll get to work, perhaps I will make a Laguz hater this time to set the mood, goodness know nobody else will make one.

gogojojo331 said:
I want to do a FE rp, I just don't know what to do
1) Read and understand all the Rules.

2) Read and understand all the Lore.

3) Read and understand all the Mechanics.

4) Make a character (or characters) which fulfill the Character Sheet requirements.

5) Wait for the RP to begin.

gogojojo331 said:
I mean what character to create in the FE Universe lol
As long as it's entirely original then I'm good. No existing characters will be allowed.

Good luck.

gogojojo331 said:
hows my oc so far?
It's looking okay so far, but I have no idea where he's from. A farming town called "Ismore" is fine, but where in the RP world is that? You'll need to provide me with one of the human Nations in conjunction with the town's name so we know where your character hails from.

Also, please ask me about such things in the RP's 'OOC' thread from now on. This thread is only for the interest check. Thank you.

@Mitchs98

Sure, there's a good chunk of reading involved before you can join (There are checks to make sure you did go through everything) but it's shaping up to be interesting. Just need more players to help fill the cast out.

What do you say?

KageYuuki said:
@Mitchs98
Sure, there's a good chunk of reading involved before you can join (There are checks to make sure you did go through everything) but it's shaping up to be interesting. Just need more players to help fill the cast out.

What do you say?
I legit would. But uh. I've never played Fire Emblem at all. Well. Once. But like. I ragequit on it cause I like, missed an item and couldnt win without it or something lol.

Mitchs98 said:
I legit would. But uh. I've never played Fire Emblem at all. Well. Once. But like. I ragequit on it cause I like, missed an item and couldnt win without it or something lol.
Hahaha yeah the games are unforgiving, I won't lie. (Still haven't beat one ^^; strategy games just don't seem to be my forte) But an extensive knowledge of the game isn't really required. Wikis are your friend if you need to see what a spell does.

KageYuuki said:
Hahaha yeah the games are unforgiving, I won't lie. (Still haven't beat one ^^; strategy games just don't seem to be my forte) But an extensive knowledge of the game isn't really required. Wikis are your friend if you need to see what a spell does.
Eh. I'll think about it. Everytime I join another RP when I think the ones I'm in are in a lull I generally get overwhelmed and end up delaying response times to an unreasonable level

Mitchs98 said:
Eh. I'll think about it. Everytime I join another RP when I think the ones I'm in are in a lull I generally get overwhelmed and end up delaying response times to an unreasonable level
Ah, gotcha. Know of any players that may be interested? Having just three of us even if one's playing multiple roles can kinda make things slow.

Drakerus said:
I don't know anything about fire emblem other than what I learned by playing smash. :P
I owned one fire emblem game for the DS that I lost 5 years ago. Lmao

Drakerus said:
I don't know anything about fire emblem other than what I learned by playing smash. :P
That may or may not have been my intro to the series . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back