• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Divinity

@Halohbottech @loyalwolf

Trying to think of other players who may be interested. Yes, there's a lot of reading and info required for the CS but it's still a casual thread in terms of post length. Extensive Fire Emblem knowledge isn't really a requirement either.

Mitchs98 said:
I MIGHT join this. I'll have to actually look at the thread in a bit though. xD
Reading through the overview stuff is always a good course of action xD

Drakerus said:
I don't know if I can make a CS that detailed but this at least SOUNDS interesting.
Is there magic?
Check out the mechanics page, lots of magic

Just how long did you spend making this exactly...?

I'm both impressed and disturbed by the amount of planning you seem to have done.

Mitchs98 said:
Idk if I'mma join or not. Sooo much details e.e
It's actually not that bad. Honestly the hardest part is filling out the CS, pretty smooth sailing after that

KageYuuki said:
It's actually not that bad. Honestly the hardest part is filling out the CS, pretty smooth sailing after that
I read the mechanics page through sheer willpower, idk if I have the will to read the lore lmao. Though, I do has sexi nekojin twins I could use for this :P

So if I understand correctly we can only carry one magic tome at a time that is of our element. Do we need to replace it if we get a "special" tome later?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
So if I understand correctly we can only carry one magic tome at a time that is of our element. Do we need to replace it if we get a "special" tome later?
You're more likely to get an answer for that in the thread's actual OoC chat

Drakerus said:
Just how long did you spend making this exactly...?
I'm both impressed and disturbed by the amount of planning you seem to have done.
The entire thing took me around 2 hours to make. The BBCode was the hardest part actually and I didn't count the time it took to refine the BBCode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I read the mechanics page through sheer willpower, idk if I have the will to read the lore lmao. Though, I do has sexi nekojin twins I could use for this :P
Lore isn't as long lol

Kyero said:
The entire thing took me around 2 hours to make. The BBCode was the hardest part actually.
BBCode is always the hardest part . . . lol

Mitchs98 said:
I'll be honest in saying I didn't touch the Lore tab because I was scared I'd be met with a brick of text. xD
Nope, just summing up the events that took place before the start of the thread. Not terrible to read through

Kyero said:
The entire thing took me around 2 hours to make. The BBCode was the hardest part actually and I didn't count the time it took to refine the BBCode.
Only two hours?

Well i guess it makes sense if you're a big fan of fire emblem or something since you can recall most of the information easily.

Drakerus said:
Actually no, you are not limited to a single tome.

You are limited to a single element, but you can carry as many tomes for it as you can realistically carry in a pack, in your hands, or what have you. As an example if you are a fire mage with a large backpack that can fit five Fire tomes and two Bolganone tomes, then so be it.

Drakerus said:
Only two hours?
Well i guess it makes sense if you're a big fan of fire emblem or something since you can recall most of the information easily.
Actually it took two hours because I am a fan, I type really fast, and I have an overactive imagination that's been honed over nearly 18 years of role-playing and creative writing.

So yeah. Overachiever.

Okay! I managed to read everything but I'm pretty sure I'll manage to mess up multiple times because of confusion so you're going to have to bear with me. I'll let you know if I actually want to join after I do some thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back