• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem: Anamnesis Characters/OoC (6/9)

Main
Here
Lore
Here
aceXstryker aceXstryker
Oh okay. I guess you're fine with going home and accessing the computer.
It's fine though. Even if you're away from a computer I still display stats of every unit during battle.

Gwen (Thief) | Mqueserasera
Name: Gwen
Class: Thief
Affinity: Wind
Appearance: Gwen keeps her white colored hair short and simple, which best describes her appearance. She cloaks her slender but nimble body in a dark grey mantle to not stand out in plain sight. The only interesting piece of her clothing is a green scarf she used to cover her face. On her face, despite many hardships she had gone through, she still has a youthful and bright, if slightly battered, look that still believes in a bright future.
Birthplace: Fenris
Profession: Bandit
Who are you?: Gwen lost both of her parents to the war when she was only a little child, then the uncle and aunt who had taken her in were killed by bandits a few years later, leaving her the sole survivor of her family. Growing up in a country that was struggling to recover itself after the war, like many other orphans of Fenris, she had to work hard to feed herself, sometimes risking her life one way or another to do the jobs refused by most adults, but always, she came out unscathed, while the same thing can’t be said about the people around her. People said she drains others’ luck, makes them lose money, get injured or even being killed. Cursed child, they called her, the girl who makes everyone around her suffers in her place by taking away their luck. Even Gwen herself half believes in those nasty rumors. Life then drove her to join a band of bandits in Rigelia, the only place accepted her, where gathered the horrid and savage brutes whose well-being she couldn’t care less about.
Priority: Early if possible.
Personal Skill: Cursed Child - Crit+5, Enemies and Allies within two spaces have Luck reduced by 2.

HP: 16 –1*2 = 14 (50%)
Str: 3 + 2 = 5 (40 + 10 = 50%)
Mag: 2 - 2 = 0 (20 - 10 = 10%)
Skl: 6 + 2 = 8 (45 + 5 = 50%)
Spd: 9 + 3 = 12 (55 + 5 = 60%)
Lck: 3 + 3 = 6 (40 + 15 = 55%)
Def: 3 (25 + 5 = 30%)
Res: 3 - 1 = 2 (25%)

Last edited:
Mqueserasera Mqueserasera
It is most definitely unbalanced, and very negative. Most enemies will have very low luck for being on the wrong side of history, and every player will have around 8 luck at this time.

Maybe it should be lower. Like... 3. Or maybe some different factor.

It is most definitely unbalanced, and very negative. Most enemies will have very low luck for being on the wrong side of history, and every player will have around 8 luck at this time.

Maybe it should be lower. Like... 3. Or maybe some different factor.
I will think of something, but her character is based around luck so it should be about crit chance or luck, does the luck stat have to be fixed around 8?

Perfect timing guys, I think I was ready to post until just now. I'll be back in either two hours or twenty depending on how long these chores take me.

It never ends.

piN8Eii.png

Here's your sprite, by the way. What do you think?

eldorado eldorado
I dunno if you are gonna wait for Agent or not but I really want to see if Theo defeated Dingo or not. I think it's fine if you just roll and then I'll figure out a reply in the early morning, probably before most of us wake up.

Got more work tomorrow, oh boy.

Agent Agent
Cavalier +40
Merc +40
Diego +40
+120 in total
does that mean I levelled up? :))
how do i level up!

btw how do dice work? did we determine that the highs or lows meant a miss?

eldorado eldorado
We decided lower rolls are better. So if you know your hit chance, you just roll and the number equal to or below that is a hit.

I think you leveled up earlier didn't you? It says you gained some strength and skill. You're basically the physical powerhouse of the group right now.

gee whiz this moved quick

i got a final and its essay coming up, along with a few assignments this week. i might have to disappear, but hopefully not without due warning. tonight i could get some posts in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back