• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Emblem: Anamnesis

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Player Statistics & Equipment

Agent

Lance
This is where character stats are stored. This is where you'll see your information and weapons, which aren't displayed during combat because that would just pester me.

House Rules:
On the Info. In a nutshell don't be a jerk.
Preference Rules:
Lower Rolls are superior. Your roll must be equal to or lower than your Hit chance to succeed.
If you get defeated, you'll get a -4 Penalty to Atk, Skl, and Spd that decreases by 1 each turn, and a 20% reduction to Hp. Only if you participate in the very next combat.

WiTr6Yu.png
QYFC5O1.png
OFQDvTL.png
siLoMYR.png

Gold: y'all are poor you start with no gold

• WiTr6Yu.png
    Level 5, Exp 46/100Base Hit: 18%Base Evade: 23%Base Critical: 3%Critical Dodge: 9%Affinity
    vO1mQ3WATbsSuEg_4RuXBpSepcssVpnG3rkNeKY7tSc23CdeLAasFTr3XHp8wuxdmr46hnZm5GHIuJTDilsDkYly-AESPR-0ORyBapcvLTbmk0syMD0cU2W69o0RyzWkx6rSrfnM
    HP - 28/60Strength - 12/20Magic - 0/20Skill - 7/20Speed - 7/20Luck - 9/30Defense - 9/20Res - 2/20Move - 28
    80%55%10%50%50%25%40%20%Con - 10
    No SupportNo Support
    pRLTtxYpctIivdAjL294fR1X_jCzpxFhT1fvKI5ykqxvcpEbTq2vWthrLhzfh2xA1tU4AbrBPfZzHG4eYsb0eXoCedXzh_c_v1Rzl0DfL1Epz1g0EWwI7ma9lOngwhIHOSWcz9Jq
    Spear Rank D
    Weapon
    Support EffectsSupport Effects9/300/0
    Provoke - Command: Causes all enemies in attacking range to target the user.
    Elbow Room: Attacks deal +3 Damage if on Terrain with no effects.Level 10 Skill
    rfTvDw1y-a-F9khJA3JsrB27Hc4LN-_JeM4bitgx_nLnvIIUyuL44nLJ7BECHIDzZ-2xIohEShFMgaEaM0u9RSEty5ZdhCNJS1MHNzW5CWPtVJEodD4KOEw7gEFYLWOwcHvNv8sY
    Rank E, Mt 8, 80 Hit, 7 Wt, 19/30
    20 dmg, 98 hit
    UHOi6xtpXNX5ADugOC6_aIY_vINmCT6hqm8d7yaJvaNSUiLneZ9l2Jj087Mg1qiTQAB8O9sVF7fuYCEX1xFxxIul2NFvhyATveR-xDC1MoCQzO2Hj9kM3DJh_d8q2Ln6XV2wE4KB
    Rank E, Mt 6, 65 Hit, 11 Wt, 20/20
    "Range 1-2." 18 dmg, 83 hit, Spd -1
    k_ELP7SLLok0w2gFFozBUb-Q6ksGY8gNdG__85nopN3iEhr84KFQ7Plb0B3LWwUIWGYLoateEi_h8HmJTH2mD7L_OyCyHNH9jRVhxtLedd6197zixWDa4qgEnMgsMt4eko6WbMXF
    Vulnerary - Heals 12 Hp when used. 3/3
    k_ELP7SLLok0w2gFFozBUb-Q6ksGY8gNdG__85nopN3iEhr84KFQ7Plb0B3LWwUIWGYLoateEi_h8HmJTH2mD7L_OyCyHNH9jRVhxtLedd6197zixWDa4qgEnMgsMt4eko6WbMXF
    Vulnerary - Heals 12 Hp when used. 1/3

Last edited:
Prologue: Training
eldorado eldorado Aquaknight Aquaknight official clown business official clown business
For many nights the rookies had trained, under the proud banner of Rigelia. Back then, the flames of war shrouded the lands, but that was 15 years ago. Peace had been reigning for 15 years.
But there is no one that could "know the first thing about peace. No man does". From the ashes, bandits were on the rise again. Those scum would cause so much destruction for only a little bit of benefit. But that would have to be put a stop to quickly. After all, violence is best stopped with more violence.

Today is the last day of the training. Today, the recruits would become protectors of their country.

Fire Emblem: Anamnesis
RUSxZP4.png
The sun had barely risen over the horizon. But still, soldiers had to wake up early and train their bodies for hours on end. It was the life of a soldier, after all.
There were two officials in charge of this garrison. Kimarae and Dingo, two veterans that had served in the war. They'd grown accustomed to waking up early and were already up and about.
Now, as for some of the rookies... most were still asleep at this time of the day.

Kimarae walked through the barracks, tapping the walls with a knife to make noise. "Come on, now! I don't have all day for you kids to be sleeping! Some of us have work to do! And no whining, please."

WiTr6Yu.png
What soldier worth his salt would be lazing about at the crack of dawn! The bunk was dressed, the pillow fluffed, the cupboard dusted. Theo smoothed a wrinkle from his waist. He was standing by the door when Kimarae came to wake the layabouts.

With a firm salute poised on his forehead, he marched after his commanding officer. "Sir! Totally agree, sir! Reprehensible, sir! No time to waste, sir! Ready for duty, sir! Just give the order, sir!"

Last edited:
eldorado eldorado Aquaknight Aquaknight
"That it?" Kimarae glances around without actually checking to see if anyone hasn't responded. "Good, get yourselves to the mess hall. You got about fifteen minutes to eat(whatever you can think of cause idk), then i'm gonna need you at the training ring."

He leaves while mumbling: "I'm gonna get some coffee..."

WiTr6Yu.png
"Sir, yes sir!!"

At a brisk pace, it did not take long for him to reach the mess hall. Theo ate his food on the way to the table, downed a glass of water, and rushed down to the training ring.

It was such a beautiful day! The grass had turned vibrant in the summer rains, and the old moisture made his walk pleasant. What a perfect day to crown the last of his training. It was like Elmine was smiling down in favor through the arrangement of nature.

The round prayer beads found his hand.

"Thank you for this gift," he whispered solemnly.

Prologue: Battle
eldorado eldorado official clown business official clown business
Two mages were doing something to the training ring. Normally, it's just a flat expanse of sand, much like the arenas one would find in any other town.
But this time, the mages had changed it up a bit. They conjured small forests on the sand, which would make connecting attacks difficult for anyone should their opponent be in said forest.

A few of the trees were sparkling?

Kimarae was there, as well as some archer. Kimarae was drinking coffee while standing next to his steed. "Oh, that was quicker than I expected." Within a few minutes, more of the recruits had made their way to the training ring. Only two more, though. "Are we missing any...? Oh whatever, we don't have time to look around, anyway."
He turns to Theo. "You there, if I remember correctly, you must be Theo. You're probably the most competent out of any of our bright-eyed recruits here." Then he shouts while looking in the direction of the other trainees. "Why don't you see if you can square off against those two by yourself?!"

The trainees readied their wooden weapons.

(It's now time for Combat. Roleplaying is optional in combat, but if you want to add flavor to your attacks, then go ahead.)
Enemies have their stats and items displayed. Their attack power and hit with each weapon are also shown. Player items and skills are only shown on the player status, though.
Move to a certain coordinate and roll two 100-sided dice to attack an enemy. You have a 1% chance to crit any of them.
XBuulNk.png

witr6yu-png.506829
Lv1, 25/25 Hp, 8 Str, 5 Skl, 7 Spd, 8 Lck, 7 Def
Gv7CwrK.png
Lv1, 20 Hp, 5 Str, 4 Skl, 6 Spd, 1 Lck, 4 Def
Elbow Room: Attacks deal +3 Damage if on Terrain with no effects.
uRsV-OfrW4co63xDaoqHQLt54p9VMgRLd4Lj2VFam8FwqKTCiY6Ush2zTG1xYcO5hl-UY524oNG_Dh9IWH_pP0JXbImpQiOGo9gS5ikFItLdPjEbdyQ1CAE3I-1NdruDvJBrnHv_
13 dmg, 108 hit
W3JyqJy.png
Lv1, 18 Hp, 4 Str, 8 Skl, 7 Spd, 1 Lck, 2 Def
Patience: Hit/Eva +10 if enemy initiates combat.
U4Kw8Aau3wqZXLguzKpKIvD-3Aiubc-bho5EYu84gPVxNGGo6LWRD7mSkz5RHQOFvc4AN_SABX81HAUqIkdlTp1hW3K0zYtYWFERHeiuwp0fmAwfp00aOtOnatlivro7OJ040XlO
10 dmg, 116 hit

WiTr6Yu.png
A grin grew wide and wider still as Kimarae's rare praise sank in. "Th.. thank y--" Theo began, but cut himself off. The other recruits were levelling glares at him! Without ado, he readied his weapon, eager to prove the fruit of his hard work and dedication.

>move to E6
>attack Rigelia Cavalier (D6)

eldorado eldorado
(Scratch the criteria roll, training weapons can't crit.)
Theo successfully lands a stick attack on his opponent. -15.
The cavalier counterattacks with a fierce poke. -9. (+10)
It's his turn now. The cavalier swings his stick at Theo. -9.
Theo counterattacks! -15. The cavalier drops his weapon, having lost his strength. (+40)
However, the mercenary takes his chance to attack Theo now that he's been weakened. He swings his weapon, but it bounces off Theo's armor. -2.
Theo counterattacks! -17. He's on the ropes now! (+10)
v6GVryp.jpg

witr6yu-png.506829
Lv1, 5/25 Hp, 8 Str, 5 Skl, 7 Spd, 8 Lck, 7 Def
W3JyqJy.png
Lv1, 1 Hp, 4 Str, 8 Skl, 7 Spd, 1 Lck, 2 Def
Patience: Hit/Eva +10 if enemy initiates combat.
U4Kw8Aau3wqZXLguzKpKIvD-3Aiubc-bho5EYu84gPVxNGGo6LWRD7mSkz5RHQOFvc4AN_SABX81HAUqIkdlTp1hW3K0zYtYWFERHeiuwp0fmAwfp00aOtOnatlivro7OJ040XlO
10 dmg, 116 hit

WiTr6Yu.png
As the enemy cavalier sagged in his seat, hands raised in surrender, Theo let out a crow of victory. "Ha ha! Victory! I can taste i--ah..!" He sucked in the pain. The hit to his ribs must have done more damage than he realized.

A hard slam took his left leg, but it only clanged against his armor. Theo grit his teeth, turning his horse around.

A confident grin was on the other recruit's face. Theo pointed his wooden stick at the man's eye.

"Pride cometh before a fall!" He called out, slamming his heels into his steed.

Theo's strike hits him square in the face, between the eyes. "Augh!" The mercenary is knocked off his feet and falls into the sand. (+40)

Str +1, Skl +1.

"That wasn't too bad..." Kimarae comments. Then his gaze slowly turns towards the sniper. "Hey Diego, how about you have a go at it? Maybe something a bit more interesting will happen."

eldorado eldorado
For the past several minutes, Dingo had been glancing at the battle occasionally, but aside from a couple whispered comments to Kimarae he seemed pretty indifferent so far.

Of course, the sniper's interest was piqued the moment Kimarae gave him the opportunity to face the trainee clad in red. The other guy was nothing special, but the hotshot wouldn't be enjoying his victory for long.

"Certainly," Dingo replied with a slight grin. "Hand me a practice bow and we'll see if Theo's really as good as he thinks he is. Who's going first?"

"You take the first shot. Let's see how he fares against someone like you by himself." Kimarae motions for the two recruits to move out of the way, which they reluctantly do while being injured. "While you're at it, would one of you like to bring us one of the practice bows?"

Quickly enough, one of the recruits takes a bow from the weapon rack and hands it to Dingo, then stands on the sideline to watch. "Hey Theo, it's not like i'm against you or anything, so i'd like to warn you; Dingo likes to keep his distance from his enemies, so he's not gonna like it if you get too close."

Theo's Hp has been restored.
Dingo goes first.
dkK4Xuv.png

witr6yu-png.506829
Lv2, 25/25 Hp, 9 Str, 6 Skl, 7 Spd, 8 Lck, 7 Def
Elbow Room - Attacks deal +3 Damage if on Terrain with no effects.
QYFC5O1.png
Lv?, 25/25 Hp, 7 Str, 10 Skl, 8 Spd, 8 Lck, 5 Def
Prescience - Hit/Eva +10 when initiating combat.
Tacomeat - Can counter at Close Range with a Might 3 punch.

NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
Meanwhile, in another town, a mile or two away from the capital...
There's been rumors circulating around town about where the bandits strike next, because their presence has grown a lot since they first appeared. Despite local soldiers saying that the citizens need not worry for their safety, they still do. Why? Because not only are soldiers pretty weak, brigand axes are able to cleave through their light armor pretty easily, and the soldiers' spears are absorbed easily by the bloodthirsty bandits.

But hey, it may not be all that bad. Whenever there's fighting, there's always a chance for stronger, more capable folk to find some honest work. What kind of work? Well, it involves killing. Bandits.
Just need to talk to someone that would pay good money for another person to fight off the bandits and they'll be set.

eldorado eldorado
QYFC5O1.png

Dingo smirks at Theo before nocking an arrow on his practice bow. He will have no problems hitting his opponent.

"I'll make this easy for you, Theo," the sniper begins. "If you can hit me twice, I'll let you enjoy your victory. Should be easy enough for you, I hope."

And what better way to challenge Dingo's opponent than walking over to the nearest patch of trees and loosing an arrow from there? Pain is a valuable teacher.

>move to F3, and fire an arrow at Theo (Dingo cannot miss)

official clown business official clown business eldorado eldorado

mXNE8RJ.png

Dingo fires a shot at Theo. It strikes true, but it's gonna take more than that to defeat him. -8. (+1)
Now it's time for the cavalier to deliver his counterattack!
1pqttZ3.png

witr6yu-png.506829
Lv2, 17/25 Hp, 9 Str, 6 Skl, 7 Spd, 8 Lck, 7 Def
QYFC5O1.png
Lv1, 25/25 Hp, 7 Str, 10 Skl, 8 Spd, 8 Lck, 5 Def

The crack shook all the way up his shoulder and about his neck. A solid impact! Beautiful! "Praise the god above for smiling on me!" He rejoiced aloud.

Eager to hear what the commanding officer thought, he circled back to where Kimarae waited. "You see, sir? I knew I wouldn't let you down!"

"That wasn't too bad..." Kimarae comments. Then his gaze slowly turns towards the sniper. "Hey Diego, how about you have a go at it? Maybe something a bit more interesting will happen."

"Oh..." he stared at the despondent sniper. "Oh..!" He could feel his pulse quicken. The confidence that strengthened him before was now a kind of morbid interest. Since Diego was far more experienced than he, Theo only wondered how far he could get.

He swallowed, eyeing the forests. "..."

"! W-woah there..." His horse was pacing restlessly. Theo leaned forward to soothe the beast.

Taking Kimarae's advice in mind, he took to the field.

"I'll make this easy for you, Theo," the sniper begins. "If you can hit me twice, I'll let you enjoy your victory. Should be easy enough for you, I hope."

"What? Only twice?!" Theo burst out laughing. "Ahh... now I'm starting to feel like I really am blessed! To think... holding victory over a commanding officer, and that before I'm even a full-fledged soldier!"

The first arrow struck true, but that was no surprise! Racing his horse onward, he went straight for the sniper, lance extended!

>move to F4
>attack Sniper (F3)

A decisive blow! Theo successfully scored one of two hits on Dingo. -15. (+10)
XSnPUFR.png

Dingo wasn't having it, though. He leaps up and punches Theo in retaliation. -3. (+1)

Here it comes. Dingo will be making his next move.
uGlL12T.png

witr6yu-png.506829
Lv2, 14/25 Hp, 9 Str, 6 Skl, 7 Spd, 8 Lck, 7 Def
QYFC5O1.png
Lv1, 10/25 Hp, 7 Str, 10 Skl, 8 Spd, 8 Lck, 5 Def

eldorado eldorado
Despite Dingo's experience, the force of the spear surprised him quite a bit. He couldn't help but stumble backwards a little, but it wasn't enough to buckle him just yet. And it certainly wasn't enough to stop the archer from jumping forward with a swift punch to Theo's chest.

"Ow!" Theo cringed, rearing back. "D-Dingo, sir, did you just punch me?!"

"Looks like I did," Dingo replied calmly, despite the hit he had just taken. "You'll see soon enough that archery isn't the only way I deal with problems. Now, if your lance isn't just there for show, I'd like to see if you can even hit me a second time."

Dingo's next move was obvious - a quick sidestep to the left and another shot aimed at the cavalier. There was still a chance Theo could miss his next attack, and once that happened...

>move to E3 and... shoot Theo again, of course

He could feel his strength ebb. This would be his last strike. Theo had received so much, how could he ever repay if he failed here? He would give it everything he had!

"Aaaaaaagh!"

eldorado eldorado
With the cavalier's second blow, Dingo has no choice but to kneel down, partly from the sting but mostly to acknowledge that he was defeated. The training bow falls to the sand as he does this.

"Fine, boy," Dingo muttered. "You win. But I went very easy on you today. Try not to let this victory get to your head."

Theo could hardly believe it. He slumped back in his seat, the eyes dazed.

Suddenly, a grin stretched so wide it hurt. "ELMINE!" A hand tangled in prayer beads thrust up at the sky. "NOW THEY ALL KNOW AND THEY ALL SEE THAT MY STRENGTH IS FROM YOU! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!"

Dingo's words never reached Theo's ears. He dismounted from his horse and sprinted over to the sniper, a hand extended. "Thank you, thank you for that battle! I never thought I could... I didn't believe it would be... Ah! What a glorious day! I could take on the world!" He turned on Kimarae, eyes asparkle. "Did you see that?! Just think of all the bandits I could best! Clearly, keeping me in the walls is a waste--Elmine has blessed me for greater and better!"

Prologue: Post
Kimarae clapped, as well as some of the recruits. "Not bad, though you only-"
Suddenly, a grin stretched so wide it hurt. "ELMINE!" A hand tangled in prayer beads thrust up at the sky. "NOW THEY ALL KNOW AND THEY ALL SEE THAT MY STRENGTH IS FROM YOU! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!"
That is, until Theo starts screaming about his victory. "Hey, calm yourself! He was taking it easy on you. Had this been anything more than just practice, it would've taken him two shots to knock you off your horse."

Hmm, that might've been a bit too much. "Anyhow, I see that you're clearly ready to fight for Rigelia. You may have won here, but don't underestimate those bandits we'll be facing. Remember: Axes best Lances."

Dingo's words never reached Theo's ears. He dismounted from his horse and sprinted over to the sniper, a hand extended. "Thank you, thank you for that battle! I never thought I could... I didn't believe it would be... Ah! What a glorious day! I could take on the world!" He turned on Kimarae, eyes asparkle. "Did you see that?! Just think of all the bandits I could best! Clearly, keeping me in the walls is a waste--Elmine has blessed me for greater and better!"

Dingo rolled his eyes and silently muttered "Damn recruits..." before he quickly stood back up, hardly interested in accepting Theo's hand. It was almost as if he expected the boasting to happen. The loud prayers were simply another obnoxious addition to him.

For a moment, the sniper considered an insult or a nasty remark - whatever would silence the hotshot quickly. But he had a slightly better idea in mind.

"Good job, kid, you managed to win the fake battle," Dingo sneered before turning to the paladin.

"Kimarae, why don't you tell us what you know about the bandits in the area? It looks like the trainees think they're ready to fight for real."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back