• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem: Anamnesis Characters/OoC (6/9)

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Introduction & CS Template

Agent

Lance
The morning was a quiet one. Within one of the garrisons of Rigelia, several bright new recruits had been gathered here to learn how to fight. It was Rigelia's way to maintain the peace, as bandits had been rising up and terrorizing small towns these past few days, so the rookies would eventually have to take up arms against the bandits and protect the people. But for now, they had to better themselves to solve violence in the best way they would know.
They didn't know what was ahead of them... or maybe they did, in their dreams.

You are a soldier of Rigelia... if you want to be. You can be a sellsword from another country if you'd like that for your character. Write a whole lotta information here, so I can admit you into our happy fun-time adventure!
A lot of crucial information can be found on the Info page, needed to fill in Class, Affinity, Birthplace, and then stats. You don't -actually- need to read all of the lore, as I can just give you a TL: DR rundown. I would also like to let you know something that isn't mentioned on Info: The Jagen archetype. They're a strong, promoted unit that is used in the early game to get the rookies out of dangerous situations, or to soften up enemies so that weaker allies can get the finishing blow. A single player can be the Jagen, but that of course means they need to be present in the early game as part of the Rigelian army.
After you make your character, I will draw up a little character for you. Just don't make your clothes too complex. I can only do so much with a 22x22 canvas!
Oh and uhh one more thing. Character limit is 9, unless for some reason I should allow for more peoples.

And as usual, if you have a question. Don't hesitate to ask me. ...unless you're busy.

Name: (Last Names are barely ever brought up in Fire Emblem)
Class:
Affinity:
(Determines support bonuses, see Info-Gameplay)
Appearance:
(Your clothes will still look very similar to what the sprites are wearing. By the way, hair colors can be as flamboyant as you want.)
Birthplace: (Rigelia, Tiernin, Fenris, or Fourth)
[Fourth option is confidential, tell me if you're interested]
Profession: (If you want to be something other than a Rigelian Soldier. If your Birthplace is 'Fourth', leave this blank.)
Who are you?:
Priority:
(How soon do you want to join the team? Early? Late? If you're a Rigelian Soldier, you're gonna join pretty early on.)
Personal Skill: (Starting skill that is exclusive to you, if you want a suggestion, leave this blank. A list of skills can be found in Info-Skills.)
Stat Distribution:
Need to find a niche for yourself? Super strong? Tanky? Or maybe a speed demon? You can change up your Base Stats and your Growths some to suit your 'playstyle'. Each class has different Base Stats and Growths, which can be seen on Info-Classes. These can be modified by decreasing certain stats/growths to increase others.

You will be given 6 stat points to use to increase your starting stats, and 30% extra growths to increase your growths.
Stats can be decreased by up to 2, and increased by a maximum of 4 from the neutral.
Hp is increased by 2 from a single stat point, but can still be increased 4 times if you're into that. Move and Con cannot be increased.
Growths can be decreased by up to 10%, and increased by a maximum of 20% from the neutral. Growths must be divisible by 5 for my sake.
Hp Growth can be increased to 105% if you're a Warrior. It'll give em a 5% chance to gain 2 Hp on a level. Move and Con cannot be increased.
If this doesn't make any sense to you, let me know and i'll simplify it for you.

Everyone appears at different times and has a different reason for fighting!
3WTdhWs.png
If they look reserved about fighting for your enemies, why not have a chat with them? They might be willing to defect.
However, if you don't know what enemies are coming up like everyone else, why not just reserve a spot for yourself,
and i'll tell you some juicy meta info about what's coming up. Of course, that means you're gonna have to react fast,
but i'm sure there's plenty of time for the players to mingle in the meantime.
Of course, you don't have to be a bad guy. You could just be some layabout sellsword that wants money, or a greenhorn
that wants to leap into the fray to help the good guys but doesn't want to do so by themselves.
Or, if you don't want to start by participating in a battle, you could just join during an intermission before or after a battle.
By the way, joining later increases your Level and gives you better equipment.

Last edited:
Vianna (Mercenary) | NemoTheSurvivor
Name: Vianna
Class: Mercenary
Affinity: Thunder
Appearance: Vianna appears to be crafted for combat, from standing six feet tall to her rather prominent muscles. Her choice in armor is lightweigh metal armor, coving vital areas and little else. Her clothing is colored white, with a colored scarf and/or wristbands to signify which side she is on. Her crimson hair is about shoulder length, though she normally keeps it tied up in battle. Green eyes seem to sparkle just before a battle. A single scar crosses the right side of her head, ending just past her ear.
Birthplace: Tiernin
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Who are you?: Vianna is a bounty hunter who spends her days hunting down roaming bandits and killing them. When not hunting bandits, she spends her time in towns telling stories about her battles and gathering rumors of potential bandit activity. Nobody cares to ask where she's from and she travels too much to claim one place as home anyway. And thanks to her assistance with culling the local bandit population from many towns, even those who suspect don't ask.
Priority: Early
Personal Skill: Know Yourself (renamed from Superiority; weapon triangle advantage over an opponent using the same weapon type as you)

Hp 20 (85%) (+1 point) (+10%)

Str 4 (45%)

Mag 0 (15%) (-1 point) (-10%)

Skl 10 (50%) (+2 points) (+10%)

Spd 9 (50%) (+2 points) (+10%)

Lck 3 (25%)

Def 4 (30%)

Res 4 (30%) (+2 points) (+10%)

Last edited:
Theo (Cavalier) | eldorado
Name: Theo
Class: Cavalier (red)
Affinity: Fire
Appearance: In Rigelian garb, this freshly knighted youth rises tall and proud atop his horse. A fierce look is in his yellow eyes, the hair thrown upward like a flame, giving the impression of a hungry wolf gazing across the campfire. Despite his serious looks, energy courses through him perpetually. He can barely sit still. Always reaching for the highest goal, his idealistic momentum has made him to stumble often.
Birthplace: Rigelia
Profession: Rigelian Soldier
Who are you?: He was only six when the war raged over his hometown. The scent of fire brings it back. All their fields were set to a raging flame whose heat touched the castle walls. By the light of day, their smoldering expanse coated the horizon with a thick cloud of smoke.
That was his home. And though it was consumed, Theo always gives thanks when he remembers that day. His fingers grasp the prayer beads, each one to remember the things he was given that he did not deserve. A new home, a new family, a worthy trade, service to a just ruler... He, a commoner, a boy, and his family, seven farmers without a farm, had nothing to give back to their lord, but their master graciously, for their sake, gave them food and lodging and all that they needed. For his family's lives and his own life, he can never repay his lord. He gives thanks to the god that granted him life, and he has labored to give everything he can to the master he serves.
Priority: Pretty early on
Personal Skill: Provoke - Command: Causes all enemies in attacking range to target the user.

Hp 20 (80%)
Str 8 (60%)
Mag 1 (10%)
Skl 5 (55%)
Spd 7 (40%)
Lck 3 (20%)
Def 7 (45%)
Res 1 (20%)

Last edited:
eldorado eldorado
I have an NPC Lord and an NPC Orson second-Jagen if you wanna see them. Also, do you happen to have red or orange hair? Should I dress you up like Cain?

eldorado eldorado
I have an NPC Lord and an NPC Orson second-Jagen if you wanna see them. Also, do you happen to have red or orange hair? Should I dress you up like Cain?
red hair is a must! yes, he's definitely dressed like Cain. i'm also thinking he could be super pious for a cavalier, so maybe something like a rosary or something'd be good. oh, maybe hair like Zeiss! edit: except less hair in the front and sides and you can also do whatever you like. i support you bro
aaand show me the lords and npcs!! they will light my path.

Anrin (Lord) | Agent
eldorado eldorado
Name: Anrin
Class: Lord
Affinity: Ice
Appearance: The first thing that everyone would notice about her is her bright purple hair, which is long and covers one of her eyes. Her uniform is a puffy white shirt with a blue vest and gold trim on it, which unintentionally puts her up with some of the snotty nobles. She also wears dark grey pants and boots. By the way, she doesn't like smiling.
Profession: Rigelian Captain
Who are you?: Queen Lindel has delegated command of all armed forces to Anrin, so she is in charge of training new recruits to defend Rigelia from any tragedies. Despite her initial appearance, her personality is kind of blank, though she does show anger towards Tiernin causing the last war. She makes zero mention of her past ever, and it can be assumed that she was unable to learn anything about manners or social etiquette growing up. Leading helps with her moderately low self-esteem, which is usually a problem when she talks to people. Most people don't see her more shy side, as she's able to straighten up and show a serious attitude when she needs to, which she considered all the time, the need to.
Personal Skill: Strong Independent - Allies within 3 spaces gain +2 Atk/Def/Res as long as there are no allies adjacent to Anrin.

Name: Kimarae
Class: Paladin
Affinity: Light
Appearance:
He wears the typical paladin armor: Steel chainmail over a shirt, a blue scarf, and some leg armor. Kimarae has dark grey hair, and a thin blue headband. People usually describe his default expression as a 'dumb knight expression', which he sees as offensive, but doesn't care enough. His horse looks like a horse.
Profession: Rigelian Soldier
Who are you?: Kimarae is a veteran from the old war, having participated in many battles back then in the name of his lord. After the war, he returned to Rigelia in peace but eventually has given a position as a combat instructor by Anrin. A serious and brave fighter, he is willing to take on any enemy he knows he can defeat, or protect his allies. Despite his traits, there seems to be something... off about him. People know where he lives, and he's barely ever at home. Recently, he's been leaving whenever he can in secret to go somewhere, though no one ever brings it up.
Personal Skill: Clear Presence - Does nothing that directly affects other players.

Last edited:
Agent Agent tis a fine nickel of info thou givest. my thanks.

just some questions to flesh out my character: is she and he the lords and masters of a province or fiefdom or are they from separate locations or are they just minions to the queen?
why did the queen give her command of all the armies too? has she proven herself somehow?
is she from a noble family or nah?

eldorado eldorado
Oh man, what a hard question. Hmm.........
From the castle, houses of the rich go to smaller, poor villages the further out they get. But that's just the capital. The whole of Rigelia is not just one big city. Multiple other cities are spread out to rule themselves as long as they are ruled by just people and pay their taxes or whatever. Small villages dot the landscape, connected to nearby cities. I dunno if that answers your question though.

Lindel wishes to not concern herself with matters of war, and leaves Lindel to hash it out herself. Out of everyone that has requested that they be the leader of the military, Lindel found Anrin to be the most worthy, and a few others were given more minor roles in the military. Anrin makes sure the queen is informed about any important events happening that she knows about.
Anrin is from a noble family.

I'll put a character down later, just posting here to mark this down as a thread I've posted in.

Also do feel free to hit me up about that fourth location thing, I'm interested. Agent Agent

eldorado eldorado
Oh man, what a hard question. Hmm.........
From the castle, houses of the rich go to smaller, poor villages the further out they get. But that's just the capital. The whole of Rigelia is not just one big city. Multiple other cities are spread out to rule themselves as long as they are ruled by just people and pay their taxes or whatever. Small villages dot the landscape, connected to nearby cities. I dunno if that answers your question though.

Lindel wishes to not concern herself with matters of war, and leaves Lindel to hash it out herself. Out of everyone that has requested that they be the leader of the military, Lindel found Anrin to be the most worthy, and a few others were given more minor roles in the military. Anrin makes sure the queen is informed about any important events happening that she knows about.
Anrin is from a noble family.
oh that is assuredly helpful information. thank you.

if possible, i'd also like to know whether her family's holdings are vast or meager, and whether their rule is generous or cruel.

to explain, one thought was that the war had ravaged the land, and sons and daughters with it. the rulers of Durant's fief offered shelter to Durant and his family. this was the circumstance by which Durant met the lord, but he was trained with the green cavalier because the lord had lost his son, and grief guided his kindness. this way, Durant grew into a dedicated and loyal knight, having known the lady Anrin from childhood when he served as a page. id like him to feel indebted and grateful towards the family that trained him. and if Kimarae were to train him, that may tighten the bonds of service.

NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
Okay, i'll draw your character later. Afterwards, we'll be discussing chapters.

eldorado eldorado
Anrin grew up in a minor house, and her father insisted that she better herself by learning to fight. Unfortunately, I don't think that I want to have the lost son thing. Cause... stuff. Perhaps Durant could've been like a childhood friend to Anrin, since she was pretty young at the time. But those last few sentences, I think they're fine.

Also while you're at it, be sure to check out the Stat Distribution in the CS.

Agent Agent
Quick Question. For my personal skill, it says I have weapon triangle advantage over enemies with the same weapon. Is that same weapon Type (Any sword vs Any sword) or same specific weapon (Iron sword vs Iron sword triggers the skill, Iron sword vs Steel sword does not)?

Holly (Mage) | Toyotasomi no Miko
Name: Holly
Class: Mage
Affinity: Light
Appearance:
Holly tends to adorn herself with an abundance of blue robes, shorts, and other clothing layers, but still few enough to move around well in. She's relatively short at roughly five feet tall, and keeps her head topped with blonde hair, groomed and kept away from her green eyes. If the weather calls for it, she might wrap her lower face in a scarf that's as blue as her clothes are to minimize the chill, but otherwise she doesn't need a whole lot to keep warm.
Birthplace: Fourth
Profession: ???
Who are you?: Curious of what lands outside of her home are like and to pick up on the knowledge of magic in the area, Holly is a scholar that comes from far away with the intent of practicing and improving. For the moment, she's decided to live in Rigelia until she's satisfied with the information she's attained. She's not a liability either, given that if put into combat, she can adapt to the new situations relatively well.
Priority: Given confidentiality of Fourth Home, whenever fits the plot best is fine by me.
Personal Skill: Conversion of Mana - Restore 4 HP after combat if unit dodges an attack.
HP: 16 + 1(2) = 18 (45% + 10% = 55%)
Str: 1 (20% - 10% = 10%)
Mag: 4 + 1 = 5 (50%)
Skl: 7 (45% + 10% = 55%)
Spd: 8 (45% + 5% = 50%)
Lck: 3 - 1 = 2 (30% - 10% = 20%)
Def: 1 + 3 = 4 (20% + 20% = 40%)
Res: 5 + 2 = 7 (45% + 5% = 50%)

I'll wait a bit before working up a character, but here are the ideas I'm thinking about right now, so others can be aware or let me know what they're doing beforehand.
  • For all of my ideas, the character will be from Fenris, perhaps with some ties to an important person or two there.
  • A Jagen-archetype, perhaps a veteran from the war. He's a pre-promoted Sniper who trusts his skills and devotion in keeping the peace. Parity is his personal skill.
  • A soft-spoken archer or thief with simple roots. Not much combat experience, but always eager to learn. His personal skill prefers low-rank weaponry.
Also, gimme a little rundown on Jagens and where they'll stand compared to everyone else.

Ray (Dark Mage) | aceXstryker
Name: Boreas (AKA Ray)
Class: Dark Mage
Affinity: Wind
Appearance: Ray is technically 5 feet 6 inches, but with a slim body frame and a poor posture, he tends to seem shorter than he actually is. His hair is brown with flecks of silver throughout, groomed to barely longer than a buzz cut for simplicity’s sake. Stubble of matching color runs across his entire jaw, with a pair of light green eyes being the only distinguishing feature against his tan skin. He dons a dark crimson robe that runs slightly below his knees, with a weathered tome chained around his waist to keep the robes in place. Underneath, he has a plain white tunic and black slacks that are tucked neatly into a pair of knee high tan leather boots.
Birthplace: Fenris
Profession: Scholar
Who are you?: A former member of the royal academy, Boreas was regarded as one of the best individuals to have walk through those halls in recent history. With his innate skill in magic, he rose through the ranks quickly and attracted a lot of attention of both the leadership and his peers. His meteoric rise came to a screeching halt when one night, a mysterious fire ripped through the archives that he frequented, resulting in the death of three of his colleagues and the destruction of several timeless artifacts. The academy revoked his status and labeled him a fugitive, wanted for arson, destruction, and murder. However the academy was already too late, as Boreas was long gone, last seen entering the archives before the fire.

Several months later, rumors of a talented mage named Ray began to spread from several small villages. Traveling from one village to another, he never stayed in one place long but the stories would remain.
Priority: later
Personal Skill: Solo - If there are no allies within 2 spaces, Crit +15
Stat Distribution:
Does this make sense for a glass cannon character?
Hp 16 (50%)
Spd 9 (60%) = Spd 6 (40%) + 3 (+20%)
Str 0 (10%) = Str 2 (25%) - 2 (-15%)
Lck 3 (20%)
Mag 9 (70%) = Mag 5 (60%) + 4 (+10%)
Def 2 (25%)
Skl 8 (60%) = Skl 7 (45%) + 1 (+15%)
Res 4 (35%)

Last edited:
official clown business official clown business
The 'Jagen archetype' is a promoted unit that appears early and serves as like a guide or mentor of sorts for the team.

As for their stats, they'll start as a Level 1 Promoted unit, and because they're so powerful in the early game, they'll get reduced stat growths, like every other Jagen. Except for Seth and FE7 Marcus, and maybe a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back