• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern firdaus. [closed, will open up later]

Hey, I forget if there is an OOC for this, but I just wanted to say that I updated my character so it explained her vices and virtues a little better! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey, I forget if there is an OOC for this, but I just wanted to say that I updated my character so it explained her vices and virtues a little better! Sorry for the inconvenience!
no problem!! there isn't an ooc page, so ur good :]

no problem!! there isn't an ooc page, so ur good :]
Sweet! Also, I hope you don't mind, but I told my friend to make a sheet and try and join. Their username is Inubue, and I think they posted in the characters with their application.

Is there some specific belief-system or even religion that the tribes profess?
nope! everyone can practice whatever they like. all of these ppl are bringing their beliefs from outside the island or adopting whatever their parents have taught them, so there isn't much room for a new faith.

question sox sox , do the leaders of each clan have to be older or could they be in their 20s? and since there's been a few generations, could they have been born on the island?

Last edited:
question sox sox , do the leaders of each clan have to be older or could they be in their 20s? and since there's been a few generations, could they have been born on the island?
they can definitely be younger, but it would make most sense that they'd have been elected every five years by the clan. i'll add that in the lore once we get started! they can be born on the island, though they'd have to be extremely accommodating and open-minded to get elected, given they haven't had nearly as many experiences as the members who came into the island from the outside, if that makes sense!

Can I add relationships to my character's CS? I was thinking to mention his deceased friend and his general attitude towards the leader and lead warrior of his clan (whoever that would be his attitude would remain the same in most aspects).

Can I add relationships to my character's CS? I was thinking to mention his deceased friend and his general attitude towards the leader and lead warrior of his clan (whoever that would be his attitude would remain the same in most aspects).
you can add any relationships that aren't specific to another player's character! if he has general feelings towards the role themselves, feel free to include them.

UPDATE: THE CHARACTER APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON:
JUNE 20TH @ 11:59 PM EST.

THE RP WILL REMAIN OPEN ONCE THINGS GET STARTED, SINCE ISLANDERS
CAN ARRIVE AT ANY TIME, BUT THE INITIAL WINDOW OF CHARACTER
APPLICATIONS WILL BE USED TO GET A SOLID FOUNDATION FOR OUR SETTING.

FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU THINK YOU'LL NEED AN EXTENSION!

hey! I'm so so interested in this, your mind sox sox :o
I won't be able to set up a character until the 20th though and since I'll be quite busy in July as well, I wanted to ask if it would be possible to join even a month after the role-play has officially started (if my character gets accepted of course)

hey! I'm so so interested in this, your mind sox sox :o
I won't be able to set up a character until the 20th though and since I'll be quite busy in July as well, I wanted to ask if it would be possible to join even a month after the role-play has officially started (if my character gets accepted of course)
that's perfectly alright!! thx for the notice <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back