• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern firdaus. [closed, will open up later]

is this still accepting? this seems really interesting, I'd love to join.
if it's closed I wish you good luck and will drop by to read IC anyway to see how it unfolds! lmfao

UPDATE: CHARACTER APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!

THE RP WILL REMAIN OPEN ONCE THINGS GET STARTED, SINCE ISLANDERS
CAN ARRIVE AT ANY TIME, BUT FOR NOW, I'LL REVIEW THESE AND GET
INVITES OUT FOR THE DISCORD WITHIN 24 HOURS. SOME PEOPLE HAVE
ASKED FOR EXTENSIONS, SO IF YOU SEE A COUPLE MORE CHARACTER
SHEETS POP UP HERE SOON AFTER THE DEADLINE, DON'T WORRY!

FOR THOSE WHO ASKED FOR AN EXTENSION, THE DEADLINE IS:

JUNE 23RD @ 11:59 PM EST.

is this still accepting? this seems really interesting, I'd love to join.
if it's closed I wish you good luck and will drop by to read IC anyway to see how it unfolds! lmfao
hi! if you can get a character sheet up by the end of the extension date above, you're welcome to join!

hi! if you can get a character sheet up by the end of the extension date above, you're welcome to join!
yay! beyond happy! So I have a few questions, hopefully I'm not being too annoying >_<.
I'm planning to create a researcher/necessities craftsman character, but I have yet to decide what I'm going to do with them since I don't know much about the flora & fauna. Is Firdaus mostly similar to the modern world in terms of wildlife or is it completely different? From what I caught in the Lore (of course, correct me if I'm wrong) the island is untouched by modern civilization? Abundant with natural resources, would poisonous/dangerous plants and animals be a natural occurrence for the inhabitants? Would the people living there need someone to guide them as to what they can eat and what they can't, someone who studies and understands the local flora & fauna?

That's a lot of questions, I'm sorry >_<

Let me know if the concept of being a craftsman strays too far from the premise. Just trying to diversify since I already see many warriors! Thankyou! sox sox

yay! beyond happy! So I have a few questions, hopefully I'm not being too annoying >_<.
I'm planning to create a researcher/necessities craftsman character, but I have yet to decide what I'm going to do with them since I don't know much about the flora & fauna. Is Firdaus mostly similar to the modern world in terms of wildlife or is it completely different? From what I caught in the Lore (of course, correct me if I'm wrong) the island is untouched by modern civilization? Abundant with natural resources, would poisonous/dangerous plants and animals be a natural occurrence for the inhabitants? Would the people living there need someone to guide them as to what they can eat and what they can't, someone who studies the local flora & fauna?

That's a lot of questions, I'm sorry >_<

Let me know if the concept of being a craftsman strays too far from the premise. Just trying to diversify since I already see many warriors! Thankyou! sox sox
no need to apologize!!

for all weather/climate/flora and fauna, use the andaman and nicobar islands as reference, since i'm having firdaus be located near there. it's likely that they'd need to get the rundown on what is and isn't safe unless they've done their research prior to arriving at the island. the fauna are extremely diverse, including (but not limited to) wild boars, elephants (though they typically reside on the far side of the island), crocodiles, and bats (in the caves).

as for the level of development, the island DOES NOT have electricity, but it does have cabins, blacksmiths, crude medicines (+ whatever medicines they've brought from outside), handmade clothes, etc. there is no heavy machinery, railroads, cars, etc., since they require energy sources that the islanders do not have access to.

your idea as a craftsman/researcher works just fine. i hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back