• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom final stop ; (oc x canon fandom seach)

vawentinesday

b78cd5d3a68cab6b324ed83ac48e22c2.gif

- Welcome to the final stop.

valentine ; 24 ; he/she/it
hiya! you can call me valentine, len, or valen. i'm here mainly because i've recently been absolutely obsessed
with a few fandoms and i want to search for people who would be willing to do oc x canon! i'm a bit newer
to roleplay as i've only done it with close friends, but i'm hoping to make some new friends and learn along
the way! i'm a 24 year old nonbinary artist and full-time worker. my schedule isn't too hectic, and i'll likely
respond at least once a day ooc, and at least once a week ic. i will let you know if i'm unable to speak or
reply this week ahead of time! i usually know my schedule, so i will be trying to be on top of letting people
know. : ) i'm not too sure on how to finish my introduction, so i'll leave you with a goofy little fun fact!
i'm super into truck simulator right now, and i'm ... not the greatest at driving in it, but i've only wracked up
like 10k of accidental charges! if you're at all comfortable, definitely feel free to leave a fun little fact about
yourself in your opener!!

rules ;

18+! 20+ preferred but 18+ is the bare minimum ; v ;
open communication! i need to know what you want, what you dislike, ect ect. please attach any triggers
you have!! i want to avoid them if possible. i will say that a good few of my ocs have darker themes implied
in their backgrounds, but generally none are ever discussed unless my partner is okay with it! ob
cool! truthfully i don't have many rules, mainly because i'm generally pretty upfront if i don't think
we'll mesh for any reasons! so i just ask that someone be cool. ^v^ also i'm a bit hyper and friendly, so
if you aren't into that type of personality, we might not make good friends! i try to tone it down when
first meeting people, but things happen!
ooc friendly? (optional) i like meeting new friends but i understand not everyone is chilld with being ooc
friendly, so this one is optional! i would love to make friends i could play with sometimes, though, so
if you ever just wanna chat and play games, feel free to hit me up!!
doubling only! sorry, totally forgot to add this, but i'm just more comfortable with that! ovo

fandoms ;
- honkai star rail
- catching up to the story! i'm around entering xianzhou, just a little bit after? i know most of the characters
through reading their stories, though, so i think i'm a bit more caught up!
would like ; kafka, blade, trailblazer, gepard, serval, dan heng
can play ; blade, gepard, welt, luocha, jing yuan, himeko, sampo, seele, bronya, dan heng, natasha

- genshin impact
- ar 56 or 57, i'm pretty much caught up on all the archon quests! i haven't hopped on in a bit
but plan to get right back into it when fontaine drops ovo
would like ; kaeya, beidou, itto, lisa, thoma, zhongli, diluc, dehya, pantalone, arlecchino
can play ; dehya, candace, childe, ayato, alhaitham, kaveh, scarmouche, kazuha, raiden,
xiao, zhongli, baizhu, cyno, yae miko

- twilight
- watched all the movies! haven't read the books, though, and would like to kind of
revamp the world a little bit? just play around with the setting and chars more
would like ; jacob, edward, paul, rosalie, benjamin
can play ; jacob, edward, jasper, charlie, carlisle, alice

- beyond two souls
- i know this one is out there but!! i must try!! ToT
would like ; jay, ryan, jodie, nathan
can play ; jay, ryan, jodie, cole, nathan

- gta v
- played it several times!
would like ; franklin, trevor, michael, wade, lester
can play ; michael, trevor, franklin, devin, lamar

that's it i think!! thanks for reading :3 <3