• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Final Fantasy Fabula | OOC

Orikanyo Orikanyo Your points are fair but this is a teaching opportunity. And people generally learn better if critique is delivered in private rather than in public, as no one enjoys being shamed around others.

Personally this is all I asked for. It's like I said, I didn't do these things because I don't care about my players and want to do what I want, it was a mistake which of course I immediately apologized for after the first mention of it. But Orikanyo Orikanyo You could've put the second post into a PM where I will then be able to address it in an announcement on the OOC instead of trying to address it and maintain a level of authority as the GM.

Alright folks, last weekend's drama took the wind out of our sails. It's time to rally. This is a great pitch, great setting, and I'm liking the cast so far. Let's get some action going!

I mean the story got fucked up since he left. I mea who will roleplay his character, and I'd feel bad to see him killed off.

I mean.. eh... you can try to get Ori to come back though mostly that would be up to Blu Blu to do that. Not much I can really do ^^;; The best bet really though given he is gone is to just NPC the character a bit mostly and write the character away that way in a smoother fashion.

Epiphany Epiphany Misuteeku Misuteeku Hanarei Hanarei Orikanyo hasn't replied to the previous posts mentioning him so I believe he is gone permanently. It sucks, not gonna sugar coat it. But I think it's time we move on if everyone is on board. The best way to handle his character is to have him in an NPC capacity until we can write him out of the story as opposed to just outright kill the character. In any case, let's get this show on the road if everyone's still interested in continuing.

Misuteeku Misuteeku In that case... if you are going to do a post... throw up a posty... unless you changed your mind then I can though its gunna be a lil bit before I do a post. ^^;;

Hanarei Hanarei I believe we're waiting on your post now. Take your time of course. So to let everyone know beforehand, our aim is to get through this intro rather fast. I handled it poorly by controlling player characters without permission which I shouldn't have done. In any case, we have one or two battles before the boss of the intro and then things will calm back down story-wise.

Blu Blu Aye! I'll try for a post tonight, kinda have to do a post in another RP first since I kinda promised to do that one a lil earlier, just getting myself into RP mode, though it should hopefully be up in an hour or so. ^^;;

Blu Blu Aye! I'll try for a post tonight, kinda have to do a post in another RP first since I kinda promised to do that one a lil earlier, just getting myself into RP mode, though it should hopefully be up in an hour or so. ^^;;

Don't worry about it! Take your time. We survived about a week of inactivity so let's just ease back into it at everyone's own pace.

Well only took 4 months but I got a post up. Not the best post but my brain was a bit mush trying to come up with something, didn't want to dig in to much to older stuff though I was trying to not do too much toe stepping so to speak.

Wrote more than I initially wanted. Force of habit. Anyways meant to post earlier but I decided to post it at work cause they pay me to sit on my ass and twiddle my thumbs! Thought this would be a more productive use of free time.

If anyone has any questions about combat, let me know!

About the soldiers:
70 HP
0 MP
Only 1 action per turn
Commands: Attack (30 damage), Defend, Evade

Correct me if I'm wrong but the combat's focused on Hanarei Hanarei 's girl, right? Are you running both battles in parallel or one at a time? In other words, are you waiting on a post from me? :)

Should this RP come back to life, so will I. Great opening, even better world building. I'd really love to see what this game can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back