• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rosebudxo

Hello! As the title says, I'm looking for a Final Fantasy one on one RP. I mostly know about Advent Children. But won't complaint if you'd like to incorporate certain plots or characters. I'd just like to pair my OC with Cloud. I also think Denzel and Marlene would be very cute to role-play. I only do M/F pairings.

- I don't have any ideas for this specifically. So I'd need help creating a plot.
- Though I do prefer for this to be as canon as possible. But I guess my OC helps leave a little wiggle room.
- This will be PG-13. I prefer 'unresolved sexual tension.'
- It should be understandable that dialogue between one or two of our characters may shorten to a paragraph or two while other situations may require more. I can read up to 1,500 words, give or take 100, if that's what my RP partner likes. However, it should be noted I don't even always have time to reply with 500 words. So it kind of depends on the situation. I guess it'd be good to keep talking about what needs we need to meet as we go.
- I love rabid fire, which doesn't always mean 'short' posts.
- I love to reply daily if possible. But I know that may not always happen. My patience knows no bounds in waiting for a post. But please tell me when you're unable to post or need to drop it, when you can. It'd be much appreciated!
- I love ooc if possible. We don't need to be overtly personal or anything. This can be fun!
- I prefer to RP in PMs. But may reconsider using threads, discord, and gdocs is a maybe.
- I'd love to exchange discord if possible.
- Most importantly: have fun!

- I look forward to hearing from whoever decides to reply to this RP search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back