• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "fever dreams" — ooc thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm curious how many of us have done group RPs before? I did one a loooong time ago and I don't think the site even exists anymore XD

99.9% of all my experience writing for RPs is in groups, as I really enjoy writing with multiple people. It's been a relatively long time since the last one I joined though 😅

apps have been reviewed and the accepted should have received an invite to a group chat with the discord in it

wow there's been conversation over here and i completely missed it because i wasn't getting notifs 😭

anyway!! Headphones Headphones i actually really like your concept for boryan :'))) the disclaimers are very good to put in there because people definitely would get the wrong idea sdfklsdf. (i also am not a furry, hello fellow non-furry and omegaverse disliker 👋) he seems really interesting and it'd be fun to see him figure out how to change back into his human form after several years of being out of it!!

SAME SAME SAME. plain boring sheets are always the way to go for meeee. im so scared im gonna mess up codes whenever i even start playing with them sdfkjlsdfsd

When were we starting this btw?

Sorry for the delay. We don't have an exact start date yet, but the plan is to have all characters reviewed and accepted ASAP and to decide on soulmate bonds sometime this week/as soon as reviews are finished.

I'm not sure when the Rp will begin but I just wanna say I love everyone's characters so far. They're all so creative and feel quite real :,D

I am so very happy with the cast! Lots of creativity and I'm loving everyone so far. I can't wait to see what happens IC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back