• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "fever dreams" — ooc thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Chimeric Chimeric What is the layout of their rooms like? Do they have an attached bathroom?
They would have an attached bathroom yes! Their rooms can look like whatever you can imagine with some limitations. They wouldn't be provided anything that they could use to hurt themselves with or escape. Things may be offered to them for pass times, hobbies. Things like noise machines for a "Bat-Man" or guitar for Mercury (as he plays guitar and it's a hobby of his) are provided. I also have an example of what Mercury's room looks like. But as for the layout, it's square/rectangular room + attached bathroom. The walls are also sound proof, and there is probably someone monitoring the experiments even in their rooms.

There is something of a community gym (because not everyone is probably going to be able to even mildly relax and be calm with gym equipment in their room) that all experiments will probably visit at some point (staying fit, mostly healthy), though remember that these experiments will not have seen each other before the start of the roleplay (with some exceptions).
14f6ff5c413efd587b3d640d604b3949-1.jpg

finally finished nico's sheet 😩 i might add some elaborations or wording changes in the future, but they're essentially done!

Apologies for the radio silence y'all, life has been kicking my ass lately. In other news, I think I can get my sheet up by this week! Sorry again!

Hmm gotta make some changes to Marley's sheet with the new info 🤔

what are the exceptions for the characters to have known each other prior to the start of the rp? I was thinking some of them def knew each other bc they've all been stuck together in the same building but is that not true?

Last edited:
Sooo just read the new interest check (yes, it's taken me this long to read it. Listen, I haven't been the most active lately. Is that an excuse?...Maybe, maybe not). And I noticed that the rules were updated and that the rp is now 18+. I don't remember seeing that rule when I originally signed up. Seeing as I'm not 18+, I can't join the rp in good conscience, so I'm going to have to drop out. Sorry y'all. :< Good luck with the rp though!

Hmm gotta make some changes to Marley's sheet with the new info 🤔

what are the exceptions for the characters to have known each other prior to the start of the rp? I was thinking some of them def knew each other bc they've all been stuck together in the same building but is that not true?
no it is not, in the interest check it explains that the experiments have never seen each other before- exceptions would be if in your past life your character saw them and/or had relationships with others' characters before coming to the facility and if they retain their memory.

Added a placeholder for my mermaid character; I'll work on her cs when I wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back