• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "fever dreams" — ooc thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
omg congrats on having puppies!!! how many did she have?? are you planning on keeping them or are you gonna try to get them to other homes???
also ty for accepting marley ♥️ im excited for the rp!!

omg congrats on having puppies!!! how many did she have?? are you planning on keeping them or are you gonna try to get them to other homes???
also ty for accepting marley ♥️ im excited for the rp!!
10 so far! They'll be sold, but I get to play with the lil poopers before they go MWAHAHHA we're thinking 1 more

I have a question before I post my application, regarding the little info page thing. I see there's buttons for "CS, Lore and OOC" and was wondering if they can be clicked or if my laptop is wonky lol I read everything but where I assume there could be more lore I can't seem to click it, I donno if that's intentional or not :<

I have a question before I post my application, regarding the little info page thing. I see there's buttons for "CS, Lore and OOC" and was wondering if they can be clicked or if my laptop is wonky lol I read everything but where I assume there could be more lore I can't seem to click it, I donno if that's intentional or not :<

I don't think they are linked to anything yet since they don't do anything when I click on them either.

Ah thank you both for the answer, I didn’t want to miss anything. I’ll have my application up later today, also congrats on the puppies!

Silvercurrent Silvercurrent could you remove the black color on the text in your cs? :') it's really hard to read on dark mode kldfs i'm having to highlight things so i can see it :'D
Oh I’m sorry ;-; I should have tested that out. I’ll edit it when I have the time here soon so the black text is lighter (i haven’t tried dark mode so I wasn’t sure how it looked lol) sorry, peaches <3

Edit: I changed the black text to white so hopefully it's easier now ^^ if something got jumbled I apologize, the editing process saw me having to delete the writing sample and copy/paste it again XD hopefully everything is cohesive now.

Last edited:
Oh I’m sorry ;-; I should have tested that out. I’ll edit it when I have the time here soon so the black text is lighter (i haven’t tried dark mode so I wasn’t sure how it looked lol) sorry, peaches <3

Edit: I changed the black text to white so hopefully it's easier now ^^ if something got jumbled I apologize, the editing process saw me having to delete the writing sample and copy/paste it again XD hopefully everything is cohesive now.

Also, if you ever need help with coding, there's often 'free codes' available in the bbc coding section. I can send you a copy of the ones that I used, since they're available for anyone to use!

Also, if you ever need help with coding, there's often 'free codes' available in the bbc coding section. I can send you a copy of the ones that I used, since they're available for anyone to use!

Aww thank you! It’s been so long since I did forums so I just went for it even if it looked ugly xD

I edited Marina's CS to include what her singing voice sounds like when she uses her singing ability.

Awesome! Thanks for adding the audio. Having it does add to the atmosphere. Very nice :)

Also, how is everyone doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back