• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Doing alright, all my watched threads suddenly decided to get active right after I left and was away from my computer for several hours so of course now I'm back and its all quiet again.

Okay, I am finally doing a lot better and even though summer can be hell on my health, I am definitely positive that I'll be able to remake this thing. I need everyone who is still here to go ahead and like this so I know, those who stuck around you don't know how much I appreciate everyone's patience.

I will fix it after I see who is still around, they know what their role is and I am going to give them a few days, if they don't reply then they are out.

Well Aiden is up again. None of the other Northern royalty or Knights are up yet so I may have to change his story if they don't come back but for now its just the same as it was before.

What do you mean, sorry?
Dimitri and Achillea are respectively royalty and knight of the Northern Kingdom, and me and Sushi are here, aren’t we? :)

What do you mean, sorry?
Dimitri and Achillea are respectively royalty and knight of the Northern Kingdom, and me and Sushi are here, aren’t we? :)
True, but as of when I posted only Sushi had replied in the OOC and there weren't any Northern Roaylty/knight forms in the new character thread apart from me.

You just really need to give people a chance, they are probably just busy or something. If they don't reply soon, I will simply booth them from the role-play

What do you mean, sorry?
As far as fate would have us.

True, but as of when I posted only Sushi had replied in the OOC and there weren't any Northern Roaylty/knight forms in the new character thread apart from me.
Revamping my CS right now. Will be up by the end of today/tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back