• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cause Law is her best friend who would maybe be coming with her to whatever kingdom she's married off to, and if Kirin is her husband, it would be really funny.
Im getting some Jim Hopper levels of protective from Law and I can assure you, it'll be brilliant just to see him chaperoning

big oof, I can see Law seething at practically everything

So word currently in need of quite a couple of the war royalty, since there's quite a few people who have not been on in a while. So right now I would like to offer anyone who is a knight may also claim one of the royalties.
East:
- Youngest Princess

South:
- Youngest Princess

West:
- Eldest Princess
- Youngest Princess
- Knight

North:
- Knight x2
- Youngest Prince
- Eldest Prince
- Youngest Princess
- Eldest Princess (Assuming Hyelin Hyelin 's character will be the same. Don't forget to copy your cs over when you get the chance! c:)

We're missing:

East:
- Eldest Prince
- Eldest Princess
- Youngest Prince

South:
- Eldest Prince
- Eldest Princess
- Youngest Prince

West:
- Eldest Prince
- Youngest Prince

Now, I like the idea of the characters ending up with someone they will necessarily like and so I like the random picking for the couples. But I'm going to take a vote, if you would like to be able to pick who you are with then click love, if you are okay with my idea for randomly picking the couples click like. I also like drama of the couples who are first married somebody they don't want, who were also in love with somebody else() another royalty or a commoner or a royal knight etc.

FireMaiden FireMaiden idalie idalie Trappy Trappy Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Morzone Morzone NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

Last edited:
I'm going to grab another role, one of the Royalty roles for sure, but I'm not sure which one yet. Definitely won't be in the North, I'm leaning toward either East or South. (Also probably a prince, not a princess) But I'm still thinking on it.

As for the couples thing, I'm going to try and leave Adrian open for the start. I wanted to RP a bit and get a feel for the various characters before shipping him with anyone. Once that's done you're going to see some really convoluted Love pentagrams

Now, I like the idea of the characters ending up with someone they will necessarily like and so I like the random picking for the couples. But I'm going to take a vote, if you would like to be able to pick who you are with then click love, if you are okay with my idea for randomly picking the couples click like. I also like drama of the couples who are first married somebody they don't want, who wwasalso in love with somebody else() another royalty or a commoner or a royal knight etc.

FireMaiden FireMaiden idalie idalie Trappy Trappy Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Morzone Morzone NightPhoenix NightPhoenix
I kinda want Aeryn paired with Kirin cause of the tension that would be there in the start (given she was the commander behind the West's victories in the North and South, plus she was also briefly a prisoner of war, so her and some of his men would maybe have an issue. Actually, his whole kingdom may not really like her to begin with.) Plus Law might be traveling with her to the northern kingdom so even more drama from that.

I kinda want Aeryn paired with Kirin cause of the tension that would be there in the start (given she was the commander behind the West's victories in the North and South, plus she was also briefly a prisoner of war, so her and some of his men would maybe have an issue. Actually, his whole kingdom may not really like her to begin with.) Plus Law might be traveling with her to the northern kingdom so even more drama from that.

I will keep that in mind, but there are a couple reasons why the not randomizing it will not work. One is it could be completely unfair if there are two people who want one character, then that kind of leaves it with some resentment. So I don't know how exactly this is going to work, but I just don't know what to do at this point.

I will keep that in mind, but there are a couple reasons why the not randomizing it will not work. One is it could be completely unfair if there are two people who want one character, then that kind of leaves it with some resentment. So I don't know how exactly this is going to work, but I just don't know what to do at this point.
Well, first come first serve is always fair. And if two people want the same character, you could use a random name generator to see who gets paired or a dice roller. You could also keep with the original pairings? For the roles, not necessarily the characters. Because I don't think everyone is coming back. I would just keep everyone in the same age groups as to not make anyone uncomfortable with a weird age gap or a 26-year-old getting paired with a 16-year-old. (Btw if those is coming off as rude or pushy, I apologize, I don't mean for it to)

Hello all,

I've applied as the Gardener (Nathaniel Lowell). I'm not sure how the profile acceptance process works but I went ahead and posted the profile. Let me know if there's anything to change (or that my application was rejected, ha).

Heads up, I may not be able to post more than twice a week and I don't have Discord .____. Feel free to tag me in the OOC thread or PM me for plotting and whatnot.

Hello all,

I've applied as the Gardener (Nathaniel Lowell). I'm not sure how the profile acceptance process works but I went ahead and posted the profile. Let me know if there's anything to change (or that my application was rejected, ha).

Heads up, I may not be able to post more than twice a week and I don't have Discord .____. Feel free to tag me in the OOC thread or PM me for plotting and whatnot.

That's okay, there's actually quite a few people that have trouble replying sometimes. You've been approved, but you were approved when you wanted the role in the interest threat. There is no rigorous application thing or anything when it comes to my role-plays. If you want to plot with anybody, or you like the characters feel free to message them or tag them here. Everybody's really friendly, and a lot of them have no problems plotting at all. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them if not you can tag Hyelin Hyelin or Mooniee Mooniee or Morzone Morzone as they are my main co-GM's and then there is also Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

That's okay, there's actually quite a few people that have trouble replying sometimes. You've been approved, but you were approved when you wanted the role in the interest threat. There is no rigorous application thing or anything when it comes to my role-plays. If you want to plot with anybody, or you like the characters feel free to message them or tag them here. Everybody's really friendly, and a lot of them have no problems plotting at all. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them if not you can tag Hyelin Hyelin or Mooniee Mooniee or Morzone Morzone as they are my main co-GM's and then there is also Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Thanks for the info!

I didn't confirm that I was applying for the gardener beforehand so I hope you didn't mind that XD;;
Is it okay that Nathaniel's intro would revolve around the day of the Royals' arrivals at the Middle Kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back