• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i'll repost my bloke soon, gotta deal with work first

Hey everyone! I'm on vacation this week with no wifi (I cry) and little to no cell signal. I'll be back on friday so if I dont respond to any posts that's why!

Law is up! Gave his background a revamp, he is my most precious son

Would you be interested to have Lawrence meet Kirin at some point during the North-Western War?
For IC, having the two of them interact is gonna be interesting, considering how much he despised the North x)
That'd be cool for a reference, hell yeah dude - depending on how the meeting went it'd also be interesting to see if his opinion would be at all conflicted from it :'))

But yeah, as of current Northerners are on some thin ice, he will be guaranteed to have at least one brawl for the helluvit

That'd be cool for a reference, hell yeah dude - depending on how the meeting went it'd also be interesting to see if his opinion would be at all conflicted from it :'))

But yeah, as of current Northerners are on some thin ice, he will be guaranteed to have at least one brawl for the helluvit
>brawl
Achillea is interested. ovo

Was wondering how he perceives Kirin. A brawl or two usually settles quarrels, for most. Lulz.
As far as war goals are concerned, the prince just wanted to end the war and go home to his siblings. So I'd reckon maybe he sent back the Western casualties after a certain battle, that's when they exchanged words or something.

>brawl

Maybe have Achilles and LawAjax brawl? x) Or even battled one another on the field.

>brawl
Law would feel so bad about punching a gorl, my boy would get his ass beat lads :')))

Was wondering how he perceives Kirin. A brawl or two usually settles quarrels, for most. Lulz.
As far as war goals are concerned, the prince just wanted to end the war and go home to his siblings.

Maybe have Achilles and LawAjax brawl? x) Or even battled one another on the field.
hMM, well Law wouldnt know who Kirin was if they met mid-battle, unless any portraits or visits existed pre-combat. Other than that he'd be angry, mostly due to the lives lost, but then again its complicated since who even started this mess pls ! ! !

Law would feel so bad about punching a gorl, my boy would get his ass beat lads :')))

hMM, well Law wouldnt know who Kirin was if they met mid-battle, unless any portraits or visits existed pre-combat. Other than that he'd be angry, mostly due to the lives lost, but then again its complicated since who even started this mess pls ! ! !

I imagine this world would still retain banners or coat of arms for commanders and their armies. So it would make sense if they have seen each other's standards during battle, and perhaps crossed swords during. I kinda wanna know what you would have in mind for said scenario.
And yeah, I have no idea who started the war, aside from Aeryn's biographical mentions. I just kinda followed up on that idea lulz. Possibly some border incidents and miscommunications that led to the war, as far as I can tell, regarding the conflict's origins and causes.

I imagine this world would still retain banners or coat of arms for commanders and their armies. So it would make sense if they have seen each other's standards during battle, and perhaps crossed swords during. I kinda wanna know what you would have in mind for said scenario.
And yeah, I have no idea who started the war, aside from Aeryn's biographical mentions. I just kinda followed up on that idea lulz. Possibly some border incidents and miscommunications that led to the war, as far as I can tell, regarding the conflict's origins and causes.
Ahh yeah, that'd make sense to have, as for the meeting scenario, hngng. Really puttin me through the motions hUh
but I see it going one of two ways, the end of a skirmish where theres a lull (or even both of them too tired to physically keep whacking eachother) and perhaps some friendly albeit stoic exchanges, throwing water or looking for bodies etc.
OR
we go real dramatic, like staring someone in the eye as you murder their squire kinda bullshit, swordfight until lost in the chaos

Any other ideas you got?

tbh if it stays a Vietnam scenario, it'd certainly make for an interesting argumemt throughout the rp/eventual history. Whodunnit intenSifies

Ahh yeah, that'd make sense to have, as for the meeting scenario, hngng. Really puttin me through the motions hUh
but I see it going one of two ways, the end of a skirmish where theres a lull (or even both of them too tired to physically keep whacking eachother) and perhaps some friendly albeit stoic exchanges, throwing water or looking for bodies etc.
OR
we go real dramatic, like staring someone in the eye as you murder their squire kinda bullshit, swordfight until lost in the chaos

Any other ideas you got?

tbh if it stays a Vietnam scenario, it'd certainly make for an interesting argumemt throughout the rp/eventual history. Whodunnit intenSifies

I like the first idea. First thing that came to my mind:

Just foraging for water and berries, then strikes up some conversation.

I like the first idea. First thing that came to my mind:

Just foraging for water and berries, then strikes up some conversation.

aw hell, you got me with that, im sold. It'll make for a brilliant scene to recall. I can imagine Lawrence going for a walk only to find himself across from the enemy and end up sharing a pipe :'))

aw hell, you got me with that, im sold. It'll make for a brilliant scene to recall. I can imagine Lawrence going for a walk only to find himself across from the enemy and end up sharing a pipe :'))

When they meet again at the Middle Kingdom for the arranged marriages, they'd have an intense glare for a brief minute, and then Kirin offers a pipe to Lawrence as a gift.
Heart-touching <3

When they meet again at the Middle Kingdom for the arranged marriages, they'd have an intense glare for a brief minute, and then Kirin offers a pipe to Lawrence as a gift.
Heart-touching <3
Lawrence exchanges it for a Western mix of tobacco, it'll be a begruding moment of camraderie and Im here for it ;u;

Lawrence exchanges it for a Western mix of tobacco, it'll be a begruding moment of camraderie and Im here for it ;u;

Kirin doesn't smoke or drink, but would happily oblige to sharing the pipe with Lawrence for sure. A trip down memory lane, and a hint of elation to see that his prior foe still alive and well. The common ground they both share in the least is preserving their countrymen's lives, and that is a good scene to write, ngl.

Kirin doesn't smoke or drink, but would happily oblige to sharing the pipe with Lawrence for sure. A trip down memory lane, and a hint of elation to see that his prior foe still alive and well. The common ground they both share in the least is preserving their countrymen's lives, and that is a good scene to write, ngl.
at this rate u can bet Lawrence takes up habits to calm his nerves, literal screaming possum is his mental state

however, fuck yeah, its that weird sort of positive news you need - but I imagine he'd perhaps have a confliction to seeing Kirin as a prince. That moral argument of if he HAD killed him, what would've happened? Would the war have ended? etcetc.
Love us some philsophY

at this rate u can bet Lawrence takes up habits to calm his nerves, literal screaming possum is his mental state

however, fuck yeah, its that weird sort of positive news you need - but I imagine he'd perhaps have a confliction to seeing Kirin as a prince. That moral argument of if he HAD killed him, what would've happened? Would the war have ended? etcetc.
Love us some philsophY

:deepthinkingemoji:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back