• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have a question? So this is like medieval to renaissance Europe Right? With characteristics and laws similar to it?

AW, whack. Thanks then! I mean, I've done some research before into Knighthood and all that, although my memory could be a little dodge. Anyway, glad ya think so! SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Oh no problem. I'm also a huge history buff. My obsession with the topic is unsettling. That's why I'm happy when I see things a little bit historically accurate

Ahh, can't be that bad. Better than having an obsession with something bad for ya. Jus' history after all, and your own bloke looks great!

Thank you! I thought many people's characters would be the kind royal to the people who is against the social norms and wars type thing. So I went in the opposite direction by making a character who loves the war.

Aye! There is a very sympathetic presence about most of the Royals save for yours and FireMaidens I believe. I mean, I wanted to give Law symptoms of having been exposed to war from a young age, but even he isn't against it. He just categorises it between 'Us v. Them' mentality. It's pretty interesting in itself to look up how that kind of trauma was dealt with BACK IN THE DAY, but ofc I didn't want it to be an overbearing characteristic

That's good. People in medieval times were usually very neutral towards war. Countries need resources and anyone who wasn't you were an enemy. As well many people were heroes for being so good at war. Like Oda Nobunaga or Alexander the Great

That's good. People in medieval times were usually very neutral towards war. Countries need resources and anyone who wasn't you were an enemy. As well many people were heroes for being so good at war. Like Oda Nobunaga or Alexander the Great
Indeedy, war and violence were treated in a much different perspective unless it really impeded on the peasantries life. A lot like how during Henry VII's initial reign the Northerners didn't want to pay tax for a war with France and the South didn't want to pay for a war against Scotland -- purely because it wouldn't directly effect them. However, the psychological analysis of Medieval Knights is super interesting! There was a record written by an ex-crusader showing many psychological signs of modern PTSD which I found fricken helpful

Oh, that sounds interesting! I might search that up later when I have the time!

But other than that we should maybe invite some people who might be interested in this rp so we could maybe start.

Oh, that sounds interesting! I might search that up later when I have the time!

But other than that we should maybe invite some people who might be interested in this rp so we could maybe start.
TRUTH, don't want this rp to freeze up so soon. I'm pretty excited to play Law

Is it all right if I join in? I was thinking the youngest son of the East Kingdom.
Aye, I'd say you can! Might want to get a proper affirmation when the boss is back online Reiia silver Reiia silver
But might as well start planning out a CS, doubt you'll get turned away! :^)

Hello there instead of making anyone important I would like to make a random maid.
I'm sorry I just saw this, I've been busy often on but yes that's fine..... Again even the kingdom staff has its importance, in fact I was hoping we do have more people would want to be staff

Reiia silver Reiia silver Thank you! :closed eyes open smile: I have to leave for class shortly, but I'll get something started now and finish it later tonight.

dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will and Mooniee Mooniee Thanks! :csmile: I look forward to writing with you!

EDIT
Annnd since I'm a creep and have already stalked everyone's characters, how do you guys feel about me bouncing off your characters for my own boy?

@ Reiia silver Reiia silver I was thinking that he could be very doting on Hana. What do you think?

@ dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will Of course, my boy would also be very kind towards Aster and grateful to her for her role in Hana's life!

@Countofcristo With Marius, I think he would feel like he had to step up as a "responsible" sibling, or at least that's the way he sees it, so he might be somewhat harsh or dismissive of his eldest sibling?

@Ungifted ;-; So along the same lines as with Marius, I was thinking he'd probably pester his eldest sister to take her role more seriously, but having a soft spot for women (sorry, Marius), I think my boy would actually come to speak to Annabeth when he's frustrated or upset.

Let me know what you all think about these ideas, and if you have any of your own. My character is still a work in progress so he can definitely be molded in another direction.

Last edited:
Reiia silver Reiia silver Thank you! :closed eyes open smile: I have to leave for class shortly, but I'll get something started now and finish it later tonight.

dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will and Mooniee Mooniee Thanks! :csmile: I look forward to writing with you!

EDIT
Annnd since I'm a creep and have already stalked everyone's characters, how do you guys feel about me bouncing off your characters for my own boy?

@ Reiia silver Reiia silver I was thinking that he could be very doting on Hana. What do you think?

@ dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will Of course, my boy would also be very kind towards Aster and grateful to her for her role in Hana's life!

@Countofcristo With Marius, I think he would feel like he had to step up as a "responsible" sibling, or at least that's the way he sees it, so he might be somewhat harsh or dismissive of his eldest sibling?

@Ungifted ;-; So along the same lines as with Marius, I was thinking he'd probably pester his eldest sister to take her role more seriously, but having a soft spot for women (sorry, Marius), I think my boy would actually come to speak to Annabeth when he's frustrated or upset.

Let me know what you all think about these ideas, and if you have any of your own. My character is still a work in progress so he can definitely be molded in another direction.
I would absolutely love that, I love characters dote over mine and they probably would have a special sibling bond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back