• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom đť”‰đť”˘đť”žđť”±đť”Ąđť”˘đť”Żđť”° | A SUPERNATURAL RP — OC x Sam Winchester

pavocania

hello! i’m a twentysomething year old inconsistent rp enthusiast who’s also a huge book nerd, & of course, supernatural fan! you can call me avo :)

i’m an adv lit to novella style role player, but don’t require or need the same length in responses given back, as long as the effort and attention to detail is there, i’m all for it! however, please, no one liners, and if i’m being honest, i would prefer a paragraph or more when dealing in responses. yes, i do type in lowercase, BUT NOT IC. i am pretty hard on myself about grammar/spelling/punctuation, so please don’t let my ad turn you off from the rp! i’m looking for someone 18+, as i am the same.

looking for someone to to play dear samuel and help me relive the show and all its rollercoasters while adding in a little bit of slow burn romance. reach out if you’re interested and want to hear my brainstorms! i do have ideas for the plot, but i would like to collaborate! i’ll include some info about my OC. :)

OC:

name— Lilith Everon

age— 25

physical description— At an intimidating stature of 5’2”, Lilith was the last person you would picture in your head when you thought of the word “hunter”. Shoulder length, sleek mousy brown hair cut into layers around her head and face adorned her feminine facial features—a small, slightly upturned nose, full lips with an exagerrated cupid’s bow, and big, grey-blue doe eyes that almost rivaled the vibrancy of the sky and clouds both. She’d always admired the whole “goth” aesthetic, but it never stuck with her, however the few piercings and tattoos she had gotten over the years did. A simple nose ring matched the sliver hoop around the middle of her bottom lip, and the stacked earrings she had done herself were more of a burden than a fashion statement as she had to keep them out during hunts—for safety reasons, of course. Her clothing style had always been updated with the current styles she saw other girls her age wearing, but as she grew older she seemed to adore more of what Bobby affectionately called a “hippie” look. Always sticking to the general rule of looser pants and a tighter top, paired with headbands and cool braids and all sorts of necklaces and other jewelry, it had been her go to comfort style for a few years now, and even Bobby (begrudgingly) agreed it suited her.

background— Lilith is a young hunter who was born into a family unaware that their daughter had been gifted—and cursed—with the abilities of an empath. She wasn’t always a hunter, though, as she’d started out in a relatively normal, lower-middle class household with a busy, however loving, single mom and an older brother who had some run-ins with the law, but was everything she could ask for and more nonetheless.
That lifestyle came quickly crashing down for her at the age of 14, when she was captured (along with her family) by a Vetala who fed on her own mother and brother, before being rescued by none other than Bobby Singer. He took her in, made sure she slept and ate despite the recent and heavy losses she had sustained, and decided to keep her around as one of his own after seeing some sort of potential in her.
Following in Bobby’s hunting footsteps, she became a bookkeeper of sorts, mastering her knowledge in all things of the occult and lore that she could store in her own head, while also becoming accustomed to the abilities she had been born with. Finally accepting that there was no way to run from her fate as an empath, she learned to use her extra senses to her advantage—and also how to control and manage the abilities that had, once before, hindered her.

reach out if you’re interested! i will not be responding to likes. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back