• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FE3H M/M roleplay search

galerna

my sanity died with them
Hi!

I go by galerna on internet, I’m on my mid twenties and from CET timezone. I would like my partners to be 18+ too.

I roleplay third person, past tense. I can go from 3 paragraphs to 10+. Please, even if you are not able to match, at least be literate. Three lengthy paragraphs are enough for me.

I’m mainly looking for FE3H roleplays.

I’m either wanting to make a whole new cast with OCs or looking for the next ships:

-Hubert/Ferdinand
-Linhardt/Caspar
-Dimitri/Claude
-Sylvain/Felix

I’m all on for doubling, tripling, etc… In fact, I would prefer it. I love AUs and canon divergence too, and I’m pretty open to OOC chat. I’m a very chatty person, actually.

I’m open to roleplaying in discord (my first choice, actually) or on PMs.

Hello! I see you're interested in 3 Houses, and if you're still willing, I'd love to make an entirely new OC cast with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back