• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

I've been editing in some supports with Casey and Dante's characters on my supports post as well, but I'd like to do some more. Get a better feel for Clancy as a character, because all I'm getting from him right now is. "Hurr Durr tomes, and church, me like both". xD

Alright, finished posting the conclusions of the Prologue. Chapter 1 will include Abyssylgia, and Lucinarch, as well as the Prince's group. I will make a post again starting Chapter 1 off.

I'd hate to say this, but I might have to leave the rp. I'm going on a trip in a couple of days. It's going to be a busy two weeks for me, and I doubt I'll be able to post anything during that time. :/

I'd hate to say this, but I might have to leave the rp. I'm going on a trip in a couple of days. It's going to be a busy two weeks for me, and I doubt I'll be able to post anything during that time. :/
OH NO! D: ;-; i hate to see peeps leave >< but trips are fun!

OH NO! D: ;-; i hate to see peeps leave >< but trips are fun!

It was a surprise trip too! My family was all "You do too much, son. Let's go to a big city and kick back." I couldn't very well say no. xD

They didn't give me any time to give any of my friends warnings, either. Now they all mad. :(

Last edited:
It was a surprise trip too! My family was all "You do too much, son. Let's go to a big city and kick back." I couldn't very well say no. xD

They didn't give me any time to give any of my friends warnings, either. Now they all mad. :(
Dang man, hopefully we can have you back! have a good time.

Also I just wanna make clear, I know this is a more old styled FE thing, but say two characters get S rank. What's our chances of getting a badass future baby here? XD By the power of the Heaven Dragon or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back