• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

Hey, may I customize my stats instead of using autostats? If not, then it's fine, but I forgot I had a friend who'd help me with FE mechanics and such.

Avnas Avnas sure.

Okay, we are waiting on Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko to finish stats.

While we do let me tell you about how the story aspect will work. For the first half of Fire Emblem: Redemption, there will be stories from three sides going on at the same time. The first group is the Independence group, aka the prince's group. They will start out their journey in Talos. There will be fire set on the villages and much bloodshed and chaos. The initial group's goal is to find the prince and get out of Talos.

The second group will be the Lucinarchs. Their journey will start with a meeting at the Grand Palace. The Queen is expected to hold a meeting with the generals, and advisers to come up with a rational, and just plan in dealing with both Talos and Abyssylgia.

The third group will be the Abyssylgians. Their story will start like their counterpart, with a meeting at the Chaos Palace.

If your character is a minor character, aka not a general, then I strongly suggest that you involve your character in war, under a general. Else you are not going to be participating very much.

Each of the generals will be given a task to do.

This RP has different paths. There are many routes to choose from, and each of your character's decision will steer which direction the kingdom goes.
Depending on those decisions, you may have different allies, or outcomes. You will find this out soon enough in the RP, though.

As stated before, only minor characters will be able to be made after the start of the RP, so I'll give everyone, one last chance to make whichever character they wish. I'll increase the character creation to a maximum of four per person after a few chapters of the RP.

Any questions, comments, and/or concerns should be expressed in the OCC or through PM. This RP will start by the end of today.

Would it be alright if I got the base class stats for Dark Mage and Hunter? (I'm helping Avnas with her stats) So that I could have an idea for what the classes usually put the growths at?

okay back to do my stats

wait Esme cant have Luck?? XD why?
I assume its because we're going off of old fire emblem stats where most characters had very low luck growth rates since it was essentially just a critical boost, only classes like priests and clerics got very much luck.

Okay I can't really do the quote stuff cuz I'm outside. Real quick, Whatever growth percentage I give you, that's it. As for the luck problem is in ANY FE mercenaries have little to no luck growth.

Anvas I have to really take a look at when your charcter comes in. You should be more worried about how you are getting inro the story. Ill write a more detailed explanation once I get home.

Okay I can't really do the quote stuff cuz I'm outside. Real quick, Whatever growth percentage I give you, that's it. As for the luck problem is in ANY FE mercenaries have little to no luck growth.

Anvas I have to really take a look at when your charcter comes in. You should be more worried about how you are getting inro the story. Ill write a more detailed explanation once I get home.
well i thought she was a mercenary :P but i guess shes a myrmidon, since thats what it says your class list for the princes group xP
anyway, i put up my stats :>

I assume its because we're going off of old fire emblem stats where most characters had very low luck growth rates since it was essentially just a critical boost, only classes like priests and clerics got very much luck.
i guess so, but im pretty sure this isnt the case for other games, otherwise people wouldnt be maxing luck left and right lol

well i thought she was a mercenary :P but i guess shes a myrmidon, since thats what it says your class list for the princes group xP
anyway, i put up my stats :>
You do realize that the class names are interchangeable? The only reason why I changed the name was because Talos is a nation of mercenaries (not the class) and it would be pretty confusing what I was addressing. No need to get pedantic with me.

i guess so, but im pretty sure this isnt the case for other games, otherwise people wouldnt be maxing luck left and right lol
Secondly, you must be mistaking specific character growths with class growths. It is true that myrmidons have good growth in the GBA titles, and Gamecube titles, but I wanted to base the swordsman class more on mercenaries. Furthermore, we are using stats mostly from FE13. Newer titles seldom give luck to mercenaries, instead you can max stats by changing classes.

Lastly, you neglected what I said about HP growths. While I can take your character as is, I suggest you add some growth to your character's HP.

You do realize that the class names are interchangeable? The only reason why I changed the name was because Talos is a nation of mercenaries (not the class) and it would be pretty confusing what I was addressing. No need to get pedantic with me.

Secondly, you must be mistaking specific character growths with class growths. It is true that myrmidons have good growth in the GBA titles, and Gamecube titles, but I wanted to base the swordsman class more on mercenaries. Furthermore, we are using stats mostly from FE13. Newer titles seldom give luck to mercenaries, instead you can max stats by changing classes.

Lastly, you neglected what I said about HP growths. While I can take your character as is, I suggest you add some growth to your character's HP.
they use mercenary as a class name through the fire emblem games, with myrmidons being a class too :P
and in those same games, there are mercenary groups that arent mercenary class, and vice versa :P there are people with allegiances, that still have the mercenary class XD <3 so its the FE games being pedantic.. or otherwise not being it :P

that cant possibly be true, because you can max luck easily on like... nearly every character, except the ones who truly have awful luck growths XP

like Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, all can max Luck, and thats from FE7 :P

if i remember right, it was player units that had luck growths, and the enemies that didnt

also.. um.. hm okay let me see

oh i think i get it XD i thought you were doing hp on your own? i didnt really get what you were talking about hp :P
but i edited it so esme has a hp growth, is that better now?

they use mercenary as a class name through the fire emblem games, with myrmidons being a class too :P
and in those same games, there are mercenary groups that arent mercenary class, and vice versa :P there are people with allegiances, that still have the mercenary class XD <3 so its the FE games being pedantic.. or otherwise not being it :P

that cant possibly be true, because you can max luck easily on like... nearly every character, except the ones who truly have awful luck growths XP

like Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, all can max Luck, and thats from FE7 :P

if i remember right, it was player units that had luck growths, and the enemies that didnt

also.. um.. hm okay let me see

Don't want to keep this too long. Did you know myrmidons were actually samurai in FE14, so of course they were part of the game. Classes can be different names with different growth rates. I put mercenary in my title and myrmidon in the class PROMOTION. You promote to a myrmidon not start as one.

Secondly all your FE 7 example are of Lord classes. Of course they can max their stats. Lastly, I said later FE games, I consider up to gamecube pretty old titles.

You got to put it all into context. You complain to me that there is no Hero line when I keep telling you in FE 15 Myrmidons ARE Heroes. Your growth stats will change when you promote to it. So change your class as well.

Don't want to keep this too long. Did you know myrmidons were actually samurai in FE14, so of course they were part of the game. Classes can be different names with different growth rates. I put mercenary in my title and myrmidon in the class PROMOTION. You promote to a myrmidon not start as one.

Secondly all your FE 7 example are of Lord classes. Of course they can max their stats. Lastly, I said later FE games, I consider up to gamecube pretty old titles.
uhm i dont know which is FE14 lols :P is that um... Fates? yah they are samurai, but there arent samurai in the other fe titles (most of them anyway)

wait... hold on, myrmidon is the promotion? o.o *goes to look at it again haha*

yea cuz those are the easiest i can use as examples, but theres still people like rebecca, will, sera who can get high or max luck, and theyre not lords, and those are just regular units from fe7, which is a game that had low growth rates on average from what i remember

the gamecube games also could max everything, i know, cuz i did X) i definitely maxed every unit in those titles. that includes luck, which was usually quite easy to max
if your units dont have luck growths, they'll never get luck, which will lead them to be bad, and never crit

its why some units (that actually dont have luck growths) Are absolutely horrendous in comparison to other units
its why the enemy units are so bad.. :P cuz they have no luck growth

oh okay, i see

so it goes Mercenary - Myrmidon - Dread - Yasha

so this is a four stage character tree? wowie XD got it, changed it btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back