• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

XD You just made a normal Casey a rather happy Casey. That was a much better response than what he expected.

Chapter 1 will be written tomorrow.

Make sure to put which group you are posting for: Prince's group, Abyssylgian, or Lucinarch.

Those of you with general characters be ready to post. You don't want to miss the beginning.

Chapter 1 has been posted. All of you should now be able to post. Before you do, just make sure to put a header into your post indicating which group you are posting for.
If you don't know how to do headers just put in bold letters, the group that you are referring to on top of your post.
Secondly, try to use the tag system as I do on every bottom section of my posts.

Minor characters, as I mentioned before it is your duty put your character into the RP. I suggested what you can do to be a part of the story. Now it's up to you.

Just a heads up I won't be able to post until later tonight. I have to leave for work in 30 minutes but I will post as soon as I get home

T'is but a funny my dude XD

"My" dude? I'm not a piece of property! How dare you. I'm not just some trophy to be won. (I'm totally kidding. xD)

Anyway, heading out tomorrow. Have fun with this you guys. I'll poke my head in every now and then to see where the rp's going.

Last edited:
Just a heads up I won't be able to post until later tonight. I have to leave for work in 30 minutes but I will post as soon as I get home

Minor characters, as I mentioned before it is your duty put your character into the RP. I suggested what you can do to be a part of the story. Now it's up to you.

Okay, Klaus will most likely accompany Edda to the meeting, I could start it off and just establish that we're there?

Hey maybe we can rp that out too. Klaus may want to go in, but the guards prevent him from doing so. Or he can just know the rules and stay at the palace. Up to you.

Heeeeyyy, cool. I just got home, but alas more things need to be done before I'm done, but I'll try to post later today.

The twins have taken the throne in Talos. And each Dragon Nation is planning stuff, so you better have your general come into the meeting for Abyssylgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back