• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

okay finally got my post up, sorry it took me so long! been busy these past couple days! <3 :)

oh and Dante lol, if they ever could support in the rp, Nyxa and Edda could support over how her pegasus is named Nyx.. very close to Nyxa's name lol and how their genders are not the same (right? haha)

Good posts everyone.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount put "Abyssylgia" in big bold letters on top of your post

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko No Nyxa intro, or are you saving that one? What are your plans with her btw?
yah i didnt type up anything for her, cuz i didnt see a place to put her in, unless she can just randomly attend the meeting lol and i have no idea what my plans for her are :P just sorta around doing stuff i guess ? XP

yah i didnt type up anything for her, cuz i didnt see a place to put her in, unless she can just randomly attend the meeting lol and i have no idea what my plans for her are :P just sorta around doing stuff i guess ? XP

Why don't you attach her to Seri since he doesn't have a solider with him? I guess Nyxa can attend the meeting with him, since David is already at the meeting lol.

Abyssylgia is less structure, so I guess people who are strong enough can come in and have a say.

Also in your character post, put "The Prince's Group" either on top or after Esme's name.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Put "Abyssylgia" on top of your post in big bold letters

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Put "Prince's Group" on top of Esme's post.

I have the prince's group's post ready, but I won't post it until the changes I requested above are made. Be ready for combat. A turn is a whole round of post from each of the characters in the group. Ambush allows enemies to move first. Complete the objective, or there will be a "bad" ending. No do-overs.

Lucinarch post is up. Abyssylgia post will be delayed because I'm not feeling well today. Also added tags to the Prince's Group.

Update: Abyssylgia has finally been posted. Sorry for the delay.
Prince's Group needs to post faster because the pace their going at is rather slower than the paces of Lucinarch and Abyssylgia. Due to those reasons, Lucinarch and Abyssylgians should post more in detail and slower for the Prince's group to catch up.
Furthermore, in the Prince's Group, I will set a temporary 24hr limit to respond to the combat else the player loses their turn.
Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon I still need a post from you.

The time limit will be active only for combat, and can be extended if a player notifies me of the situation. Have fun posting~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back