• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

Okay, with that out of the way, let's get started on the RP.

I am going to label the three groups with a header, and use the tag system ( S Someone 's Name). Without further adieu, let's get started. I post first.

Actually, hold on to your hype folks. I have to go out for an event. Will be back later on to finish the first post. You can read what I have wrote so far. Again the POST IS NOT COMPLETE.

Minor characters should really talk it over with generals on how to proceed with war. Yes, Lucinarch and Abyssylgia will go to war again, but with who?

sacred stones is so easy XP but it introduced the most amazing skill ever - Piercing, omg i love it and Wyvern Knights have got to be my fave class in all of fire emblem ^^

sacred stones is so easy XP but it introduced the most amazing skill ever - Piercing, omg i love it and Wyvern Knights have got to be my fave class in all of fire emblem ^^

I never finished it because I'm a bit cursed with rpgs and the like. Partway through I usually go... "This game's just about done, maybe I should start on another?" then never return to the original game. And when I do I have the bright idea of starting the whole thing over. :p

Update: Prince's Group post is good. Those of you in the Prince's group may post.
Abyssylgia, and Lucinarch: I will get those posts made soon after the Prince's group posts.

Yea, make your introduction. Where was your character that night? How does he/she react to all this? Go find the prince, and interact.

how was my first post? ^^

also are we allowed to do b rank supports? cuz i did one, but im not sure if its good to do those yet, and put them up anyway, esme and warrens c rank up ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back