• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Shattered Dogma OOC

This is still a thing, in case some of you didn't realize. A LOT of people don't seem to remember me saying on many occasions that this will be slower paced and will require patience for many reasons. Gizaira Gizaira is still making a servant, and just need some time due to reasons.

This is still a thing, in case some of you didn't realize. A LOT of people don't seem to remember me saying on many occasions that this will be slower paced and will require patience for many reasons. Gizaira Gizaira is still making a servant, and just need some time due to reasons.
I didn't say what I did because of the material that doesn't yet exist for that I can wait for ages, but the suspense regarding my own stuff is killing me...

... I burned them all.
1472025463977.png

>Burning third best Lancer in the game
S M H

I didn't say what I did because of the material that doesn't yet exist for that I can wait for ages, but the suspense regarding my own stuff is killing me...
Well to be fair, at this point early on I make some people wait to weed out those who aren't patient and who would rush posting when the RP starts and leave others behind. Other things coming up have just made that process take longer, haha.
I was thinking of burning her cause she is trash. Someone needs to fix her eyes too, like I hate the style of eyes she has

EDIT: I will never burn a gold servant, so rest assured.
Best servants don't rely on how good they are! Heck, I've grailed Columbo to be best Rider ever!

Well to be fair, at this point early on I make some people wait to weed out those who aren't patient and who would rush posting when the RP starts and leave others behind. Other things coming up have just made that process take longer, haha.

Best servants don't rely on how good they are! Heck, I've grailed Columbo to be best Rider ever!
Sickening. Columbo is bad man. Fiend. Creepy smile.

I have leveled Lancer Medusa on an alt, she is okay, but not the best. I dislike her final ascension art
Leveling to 100 is only for love and not actually worth it. What other Beserkers do you have?
I have Beowulf and Penth. So...

Sickening. Columbo is bad man. Fiend. Creepy smile.

I have leveled Lancer Medusa on an alt, she is okay, but not the best. I dislike her final ascension art

I have Beowulf and Penth. So...
The smile of a thousand 7 seas says otherwise! And yeah, I actually don't like many 4 star lancers funnily enough. Luckily Enkidu and Lartoria is all I need.

Hm. I see. I will try him first

I have Karna, but he won't be enough against Tomoe.
Lalter Artoria is really good, so is Lancer Artoria...
You forgot Enkidu1 He's amazing! Not only is he my favourite Servant, but his survivability is insane and generates so many crit stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back