• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Shattered Dogma OOC

93b3928e58.jpg
Confirmed class switching split personality psychololi.

You have no idea how glad I am to see a Gacha with Servants I don't care about for EoR4. Bonus BP for Casters and only one unnamed rollable Servant. Seems like the poster loli will be story unlock or something.​

You have no idea how glad I am to see a Gacha with Servants I don't care about for EoR4. Bonus BP for Casters and only one unnamed rollable Servant. Seems like the poster loli will be story unlock or something.​

Yeah. Giro is freaking out about one of the new casters announced and she looks meh. The new lancer they announced look decent, but loli witch just isn't selling this gacha for me.

It's a pass from me.

I like Circe, but not enough to roll for her. This is a nice lull in the storm after all these good Gachas.

I like Circe, but not enough to roll for her. This is a nice lull in the storm after all these good Gachas.
Unless Calamity Jane is released in the second half gacha and then you need to roll because this is your waifu and you need her.

EDIT: I do not want Calamity Jane, but I am sure Bandit would sacrifice someone for this waifu of his

I don't think I'll be rolling for anything in the next few months, since Dantes, Nightingale, and Jalter are too close together.

The only notable thing about the rate-up is that Nezha has been stuck in Servant limbo since the Sanzang event as an NPC only. Caster is kind of cute but
>NP4 Helena
>NP3 Nursery Rhyme
>NP3 Edison
>NP2 Tamamo

The story is time-locked but I managed to clear EoR3 last night without any seals. I had to pop all three for the Shuten + Raikou fight though.

The story is time-locked but I managed to clear EoR3 last night without any seals. I had to pop all three for the Shuten + Raikou fight though.
I cleared it earlier today, huh. Did use seals for Yagyu, though, and the Shuten and Raikou fight too. I need to level Billy and Robin. REGEND DUEL was sick as heck.

The only notable thing about the rate-up is that Nezha has been stuck in Servant limbo since the Sanzang event as an NPC only. Caster is kind of cute but
>NP4 Helena
>NP3 Nursery Rhyme
>NP3 Edison
>NP2 Tamamo

Shuten and Raikou fight, as well as Yagyu fight are hell. Getting to the shuten and raikou fight in a bit kms

>NP4 Helena
>NP3 Nursery Rhyme
>NP3 Edison
>NP2 Tamamo

I may end up rolling for Nezha because I love her NP animation, plus I need more AOE Lancers. Circe is okay as well, but I'll have to wait and see for more. Also, totally wasn't extremely close to having Circe in this RP, so I dodged a bullet.

I actually really like the design of the loli, and I'm very likely to roll for her if her ascensions are any good.

Shuten and Raikou fight, as well as Yagyu fight are hell. Getting to the shuten and raikou fight in a bit kms

Yagyu took me three tries because his last bar shield caught me off guard the first time and I had to readjust for the second run. Robin Hood (Grailed to 80) and Kuro's Triple Linked Crane Wing Loli Edition nuked that last bar once I got the setup right.

I found Amakusa harder to play around though because his NP will kill someone like Cu Alter. He really is scarier as a boss because of that. Never got around to grabbing that last ascension mat for BB so I relies on a friend's copy. Emiya Alter was the real MVP though, Unlimited Lost Works' secondary effect really did help me stall until BB was ready with Cursed Cupid Cleanser.

I may end up rolling for Nezha because I love her NP animation, plus I need more AOE Lancers. Circe is okay as well, but I'll have to wait and see for more. Also, totally wasn't extremely close to having Circe in this RP, so I dodged a bullet.

I actually really like the design of the loli, and I'm very likely to roll for her if her ascensions are any good.

I won't be surprised if she's not Abigail but I do hope she's an Extra Class even if I'm not rolling for her. I still think she'll be the main antagonist for the chapter.

Also, it's amazing that Circe looks younger than her niece, Medea. It just occurrd to me that most of these Servants have had really obvious identities, with the exception of a few.

cojemo cojemo GasMaskie GasMaskie Seeing as how I probably wont roll for loli witch, should I try and roll for Hassan? Just used the tickets and got Fran, Lancer Medusa and 2 gold CEs

He's voiced by the same guy who voiced everyone's favorite priest and he's part of the BUSTER meme class of Servants with a single-target NP that can instakill so I don't see why not.

As for his character, he easily has one of the saddest character designs in the game and was Grand Assassin at one point for a good reason. Second best grandpa right behind Moriarty.

He's voiced by the same guy who voiced everyone's favorite priest and he's part of the BUSTER meme class of Servants with a single-target NP that can instakill so I don't see why not.

As for his character, he easily has one of the saddest character designs in the game and was Grand Assassin at one point for a good reason. Second best grandpa right behind Moriarty.
Hmm. Maybe I shall save up for a different gacha. Also hope the update doesn't take too long.

I am not huge into Moriarty so :/

Looks like the Salem chapter is basically Umineko with a heavy dose of Lovecraft. Though, it's not as if those elements weren't present before. Ozzy's Faceless Sphinx is one of Nyarlathotep's many masks and Nitocris's mirror is a staple of Lovecraft as weird shit you don't mess with. Not to mention Prelati's Spellbook summoning Cthulu of all things and invoking R'yleh in its chant according to the novels.

Loli and the Queen of Sheba are definitely story unlocks or to be released as a Part 2 Gacha given that we have QoS as a shadowed Servant. Carter looks to be an NPC-only character and it should be noted that he was basically a stand-in for Lovecraft in his stories. No clue about Lavinia though, she could honestly go either way - I think it's too early too tell in her case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back