• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Shattered Dogma OOC

2occlmswrm201.png

Just as an update here: I still do intend to do this, but as you may have guessed things are currently a bit delayed. More an more stuff for me to deal with keeps getting piled on, so it'll take some time. I seriously really appreciate those of you showing patience.

Christmas is right around the corner too, and I’m sure most of us have plans for that anyways, so a bit longer is no big deal. Not much usually gets done around this season.

Hope everything pans out alright for you though.

As much as I like Ere-chan, I won't be rolling for her because I already have Karna and just got Enkidu. I still need to level up Sheba and Drake too.
rolling with your mind is how you break your heart
I probably won't either because of how close it is to New Years, admittedly. Don't wanna get cucked out of one of the higher ranked Servants on the wish-list by the new kid on the block.

I probably won't either because of how close it is to New Years, admittedly. Don't wanna get cucked out of one of the higher ranked Servants on the wish-list by the new kid on the block.

I'm sure they'll find a way to bait everyone out with New Years like they did last time with that Merlin, Musashi, King Hassan chain of 'fuck your Quartz and fuck your wallet'. I would be tempted to roll for Ere if Caster Gil was on rate-up though, solely for Enkidu's sake.

I'm sure they'll find a way to bait everyone out with New Years like they did last time with that Merlin, Musashi, King Hassan chain of 'fuck your Quartz and fuck your wallet'. I would be tempted to roll for Ere if Caster Gil was on rate-up though, solely for Enkidu's sake.
Caster Gil has been on my level wait list for too long. I'm sure he appreciates the break, though. I definitely wouldn't mind some DW-bait fuckery if it means there's a Cleo Gacha sometime soon. I need to expand the Egypt Collection.

surprise moses gacha to fuck the meta up with a new mega caster for the new year

Not sure if this is a jab at me or Eresh... Or both.

Not sure if this is a jab at me or Eresh... Or both.

It's neither, DW is likely to release some crazy "Top of Appmedia's Meme List" 5* out of nowhere like they did with Musashi. It was so unexpected that people literally only found out when they saw a new loading screen about Musashi before the Stream even aired the EoR trailer.
JfpdZgB.jpg

Last edited:
I think I will be quitting this roleplay. It has been what, a month since I last heard anything related to the actual roleplay? At least pertaining to my character it has been something like that. At this point I feel like I'm wasting space keeping tabs open for this, so I'm sorry but I'll be taking my leave

I think I will be quitting this roleplay. It has been what, a month since I last heard anything related to the actual roleplay? At least pertaining to my character it has been something like that. At this point I feel like I'm wasting space keeping tabs open for this, so I'm sorry but I'll be taking my leave
Fair enough. I did say things would take a while and patience would be necessary, but a wait this long wasn't expected as I'm going through a LOT of stuff currently. I do appreciate the patience you had, and if you'd like I could always notify you of if/when I get things moving again to see if you are interested.

Fair enough. I did say things would take a while and patience would be necessary, but a wait this long wasn't expected as I'm going through a LOT of stuff currently. I do appreciate the patience you had, and if you'd like I could always notify you of if/when I get things moving again to see if you are interested.
Alright. Regardless of the outcome though, I do wish you the best of luck with this RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back