• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Shattered Dogma OOC

I hope your Arts meme team does well, Bandit. I skipped the paid gacha, but still managed to get this from 60 Quartz. I'm really happy about this.

View attachment 372095
Shishou and 2030? Christ. Today was a good day for the both of us.

Tch. Die in a hole.

My NA luck is literal shit.

Spent 30 quartz on the Scath roll and got 7 CE's. 5 of them were Keys
It all transferred to JP when you rolled Double Merlin and Okita.

Tch. Die in a hole.

My NA luck is literal shit.

Spent 30 quartz on the Scath roll and got 7 CE's. 5 of them were Keys
I'd gladly trade luck ranks with you. I just used up all my good fortune for the next ten years.

Shishou and 2030? Christ. Today was a good day for the both of us.
This is my redemption after spending everything on Drake and only getting a second EMIYA out of it.

Considering the Merlin, that's arguable.
Well I mean, I don't use my Merlin account at all besides logging in everyday to get the login rewards. My Ozy account is my new main.

I'd gladly trade luck ranks with you. I just used up all my good fortune for the next ten years.

This is my redemption after spending everything on Drake and only getting a second EMIYA out of it.
Oof. I will bestow some luck for you.

So, my two accounts.

First Account, non Quartz account: okita, NP2 Merlin, Orion, Ishtar, Yagyu, Parvati, Martha, Wu, Yan, Ibaraki, Tamamo Cat, and 3 event servants

Second, Quartz account: NP 2 Ozy, Ishtar, Altera, Mordred, Karna, Penth, Beowulf, Xuan, Suzuka, Emiya, Parvati, NP4 Astolfo, Martha, Wu, NP4 Emiya Assassin, Carmilla.

768a1b1da7.jpg

On my NA account I've got some decent rolls incuding Martha, Atalante, Altera, and Berserkalot. Rolled just now and got Jeanne who I already have in JP, and the guranteed gacha got me Orion...

I think I'm gonna stick with JP, which has ridiculous luck at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back